Montero has sold 500K! Alrdy gold

Started by Edge gorl, September 21, 2021, 05:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: FRANCE on September 21, 2021, 10:50:26 PM
His peers are barely doing these kinda numbers. This is definitely a book for him. The sales from his singles alone would make his label happy. Doja Cat sold less first week. Justin Bieber, who has a huge fanbase and years in the game, did 154k. And y'all expected Lil Nas X to do 200k plus in this sales climate?  :uhh:
I think everyone pretty much expected more with SPS.

This dude is a radio and streaming monster.

STUNNA GOD

Ssdddffffdfdfdfffdfffd

he's literally like the most popular artist right now. Idc if he was TRANS. 

Edge gorl

I expected 400k atleas...

He needa work more!
Bootcamp urself like bey was done by Matthew!

Like...he only 22 so we gon see
Proud of quing tho

Edge gorl

CHOKE

makkakskskskdkjdkdkdkdkdkjdjdjdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjjd

The internet really ain't SHIT

The numbers from those videos were huge and none of those girls bought his album? 

Edge gorl

G bgngngngng

Like i wanted 500k tf!

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: YTManzWhore on September 21, 2021, 11:14:06 PM
makkakskskskdkjdkdkdkdkdkjdjdjdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjjd

The internet really ain't SHIT

The numbers from those videos were huge and none of those girls bought his album?
HDNSJDNNSFNNDNDNDNDNDNNFFFFFFFCDD
S
S
S
S
S
S

DD

STUNNA GOD

Yea, let's stop beating around the bush. The fag kinda FLOPPED

FRANCE

f

some of y'all I can tell are really out of touch. not 400k. especially in this day and age, not every artist is an album seller and not every artist does huge first week numbers then fall off the map. lil nas x im sure his album will prob be like doja cat's who sold far less but kept up the big streaming numbers. i never expected mr old town road with a bunch of young, twitter stans to make him a 400k album seller, or even 200k for that matter. some artists sell chart topping singles like jason derulo and some sell albums like beyonce. 

Edge gorl

Ok i get u hun but wum...If he dnt do 400k....ion kno..

STUNNA GOD

But Doja didn't have a fraction of the promo Nas had and nobody was really anticipating her mess. It's just not comparable imo. I think that's where the disappointment comes from. There was unarguably soooooo much hype and promo behind Lil Nas..... we haven't seen anything like that in a decade.

STUNNA GOD

And he couldn't even book a #1 mess?

Edge gorl

Quote from: Trey on September 21, 2021, 11:34:34 PM
But Doja didn't have a fraction of the promo Nas had and nobody was really anticipating her mess. It's just not comparable imo. I think that's where the disappointment comes from. There was unarguably soooooo much hype and promo behind Lil Nas..... we haven't seen anything like that in a decade.

No shay but yea

I think billboard homaphobic

Cowboy Nine

His numbers are fine mkamsmsmsms. There are established acts with bigger fanbases doing only a little more than him. He's a new artist still building his base up.

now if it tumbles down the charts like Have Mercy is about to, then I'd call it a flop.

DopeSoul.

Y'all expected big album numbers from this boy? n

why...