Eve and Brandy for Entertainment Weekly - Queens ABC Promo

Started by b7, September 22, 2021, 01:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Sovereign.

September 22, 2021, 02:23:35 PM #16 Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 02:44:04 PM by Sovereign.
 :stressed:  I'm so proud of this woman. She looks radiant and full of life. OMG.

….ok.

Love that 2nd pic

Looks like such a genuine moment they caught her in

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 22, 2021, 01:57:12 PM
Keep in mind this was a couple months back (almost 3) i believe. So they've done a lot and have gotten so much done since this interview and shoot took place:

Brandy and Eve taking the lead >>>>

B is such a natural leader

QuoteBRANDY: Swizz is cool, I'm really glad that he's doing the music because the music sounds amazing. It sounds like Swizz.

EVE: And it sounds like that time. We have captured that time, literally. And each verse in the songs is perfect for all of us.

BRANDY: Yes it is. And we are really spitting like guys, we're really forward.

EVE: I think people are going to be surprised at how good the music actually is, honestly.

Brandy, people love the clip of Whitney Houston coaching you through recording "Impossible" for Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella. All these years later, do you find yourself in her shoes working with other performers, asking, "Why are you down there?"

BRANDY: Well, the girls like their studio time by themselves. This is the beginning, so we're still trying to find our pocket and how it's going to go. We want to make sure that we get it right.

EVE: I would say with you, though, when we were doing [a] performance, or in dance rehearsal, there's certain things that you definitely see that I don't think we saw, that's like, "Oh no, we need to be more together." She does do that.

BRANDY: Yeah. If one of us is not looking [like we're] at our best, we all look like that. So I'm the one who [tries] to get everybody going.

EVE: But it's good, we need it.

Yesss Rocka make sure these destiny children fall in line  :gorlonfire:

🔥🔥🔥

RAY7

b7

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on September 22, 2021, 03:29:15 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 22, 2021, 01:57:12 PM
Keep in mind this was a couple months back (almost 3) i believe. So they've done a lot and have gotten so much done since this interview and shoot took place:

Brandy and Eve taking the lead >>>>

B is such a natural leader

QuoteBRANDY: Swizz is cool, I'm really glad that he's doing the music because the music sounds amazing. It sounds like Swizz.

EVE: And it sounds like that time. We have captured that time, literally. And each verse in the songs is perfect for all of us.

BRANDY: Yes it is. And we are really spitting like guys, we're really forward.

EVE: I think people are going to be surprised at how good the music actually is, honestly.

Brandy, people love the clip of Whitney Houston coaching you through recording "Impossible" for Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella. All these years later, do you find yourself in her shoes working with other performers, asking, "Why are you down there?"

BRANDY: Well, the girls like their studio time by themselves. This is the beginning, so we're still trying to find our pocket and how it's going to go. We want to make sure that we get it right.

EVE: I would say with you, though, when we were doing [a] performance, or in dance rehearsal, there's certain things that you definitely see that I don't think we saw, that's like, "Oh no, we need to be more together." She does do that.

BRANDY: Yeah. If one of us is not looking [like we're] at our best, we all look like that. So I'm the one who [tries] to get everybody going.

EVE: But it's good, we need it.

Yesss Rocka make sure these destiny children fall in line  :gorlonfire:
ddedrfvgttrg

QUEEN SELF

b7

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

I'm loving the article so far!!

I always find it interesting that Brandy felt like she didn't play a significant role on Thea.
She did, to me. 
BRANDY

Buy The Stars✨

ou have both recorded some of the biggest female collaborations of all time. Is there anything from those experiences that you've brought to this experience? Any sort of wisdom or knowledge?

BRANDY: I would say that I love sharing the light. I think when you share the light, you sparkle brighter
. So I'm just taking that experience with people that I've worked with, and just bringing it here. It's good to work with people that are passionate about what I'm passionate about, and want the show to be great.

that is soo true i love that

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 22, 2021, 01:49:54 PM
Read the full interview if you're interested. I didn't share everything they said 🔥🔥🔥
Thank you sir. Yes make them niggas hit the link lol
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Harlem on September 22, 2021, 01:50:27 PM
BITCHHHHHH!!!!! THIS FUCKIN LOOK!!!!!!! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL
:gorlonfire:
Flawless aint the even the word. She looks too damn good. I wish this was a still from a comedy.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius