RHOP season 5 returns Sunday // 2 previews inside

Started by 🦚, November 09, 2019, 08:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Also I don't dislike Monique.

I just wish her attitude didn't waiver when it comes to gizelle and robyn. It should've remained a consistent fuck them. They don't like you and they were never going to.

Kinda like how Kandi's attitude was fuck nene and stayed that way for years.

Monique reacts to shit like we would IRL...while these girls are playing the game of thrones.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 09, 2019, 09:41:51 AM
Kenya  didn't necessarily physically instigate her dragging but i solely blamed her that. Certain actions are gonna prompt a physical reaction. Play with it if u want to

n

but yea, u can't have it both ways
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

duboisrene

Looks like Monique will be sitting in Ashley's seat come reunion time if all the fights/drama is true...

STUNNA GOD

Monique gave Gizelle EXACTLY what she needed to get her off the show. Yea Porsha did the same, but she was well liked and supported by the entire cast. :dead: Nobody refused to continue filming with her. I dont see Monique coming back or at least as a full housewife. Gizelle, Robyn, and Candice are gonna band together and make sure of it. An Evelyn, Shaunie, and Tami mess with Brandi.

Gilgamesh.

Mess! I can't imagine Karen disowning her unless she literally beat the brakes of someone. Robyn's opinion doesn't matter, so it's really just Gizelle and Candiace - and Mo is way more popular than Candiace (and arguably  Gizelle too) so I don't think it'll affect her position on the show. 

I just hate she gave Gizelle the ammunition she needs 🙄

🦚

Quote from: Trey on November 09, 2019, 11:19:19 AM
Monique gave Gizelle EXACTLY what she needed to get her off the show. Yea Porsha did the same, but she was well liked and supported by the entire cast. :dead: Nobody refused to continue filming with her. I dont see Monique coming back or at least as a full housewife. Gizelle, Robyn, and Candice are gonna band together and make sure of it. An Evelyn, Shaunie, and Tami mess with Brandi.

Also the new flute holder is candi's friend. So that's 4 against 3
——————///——————-

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 09, 2019, 11:20:34 AM
Mess! I can't imagine Karen disowning her unless she literally beat the brakes of someone. Robyn's opinion doesn't matter, so it's really just Gizelle and Candiace - and Mo is way more popular than Candiace (and arguably  Gizelle too) so I don't think it'll affect her position on the show.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not her bringing security on set. "Criminal! Scared for my life!" I really hate Gizelle...

🦚

Also did candi press charges  :plzstop:

I saw a court doc on lsa stating Monique is due in court next month for aggravated assault  :plzstop:

**insert oprah gif what is the truth***
——————///——————-

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 09, 2019, 11:20:34 AM
Mess! I can't imagine Karen disowning her unless she literally beat the brakes of someone. Robyn's opinion doesn't matter, so it's really just Gizelle and Candiace - and Mo is way more popular than Candiace (and arguably  Gizelle too) so I don't think it'll affect her position on the show.

!!!!!
God i hate her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Idk..... let's hope for the best y'all. She physically beat the girl DOWN and have half the cast refusing to film with her. Porsha got her peach snatched for a season for LESS. Phaedra too.

Amazing

I hope they show the FULL MESS and not some edited child friendly version

Vonc2002

You know bravo aint gonna show some love and hip hop style fight,  if that's how it went down
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: .::Bought Him..:a:..JeT::. on November 09, 2019, 11:25:27 AM

I saw a court doc on lsa stating Monique is due in court next month for aggravated assault  :plzstop:

Weak ass.

You asked to get dragged and you got it.

Now you wanna press charges?

I really hate this girl.

:disgusted:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Nine. on November 09, 2019, 11:41:40 AM
Quote from: .::Bought Him..:a:..JeT::. on November 09, 2019, 11:25:27 AM

Weak ass.

You asked to get dragged and you got it.

Now you wanna press charges?

I really hate this girl.

!!!!!!

chris gonna leave this big mouth apple head ass sheboon
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

STUNNA GOD

Let's be real.... Neither Robyn OR Gizelle in a financial position to play hard ball and turn down ANY check. Bravo, be strategic hun.