RHOP season 5 returns Sunday // 2 previews inside

Started by 🦚, November 09, 2019, 08:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

I don't think Monique is going anywhere....

But this dragging seems to be on a completely different level than the lite Porsha/Kenya mess... dndsxdxnxndndf

:udontlookok:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Trey on July 28, 2020, 08:06:36 PM
I don't think Monique is going anywhere....

But this dragging seems to be on a completely different level than the lite Porsha/Kenya mess... dndsxdxnxndndf

:udontlookok:

!!!!!!!

if this is what i think its gonna be ACK its gonna be the FUCK epic .  I want to see candace DRAGGED from baltimore to Potomac. They better not do any BGC style edits or weird flashing where you couldnt see the fight happen

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 🦚 on July 28, 2020, 08:46:26 PM
Hope they cut the whole fight  :nogrammynoneck:

they already hyped it.. they gonna show it .. ackk candace getting beat up is gonna be everything. DUMB BITCH

🦚

Quote from: Troye on July 28, 2020, 08:49:59 PM
Quote from: 🦚 on July 28, 2020, 08:46:26 PM
Hope they cut the whole fight  :nogrammynoneck:

they already hyped it.. they gonna show it .. ackk candace getting beat up is gonna be everything. DUMB BITCH

Violence will not be promoted  :sobusyjetsetter:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

ssssssssssssss

So apparently Mo & Candiance's beef reignited because Charrisse was invited to show up at Candiace and Chris' one year anniversary party and Monique was on fire about it. That's not different than her going back to Sherman's ex wife Kendall and befriending her telling her about Sherman & Gonzo's relationship.

That RHOA page was like Well I don't want to give too much away, but it's just like Cynthia inviting Kenya to the Seagrams event and Nene started fuming.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 28, 2020, 09:58:28 PM
ssssssssssssss

So apparently Mo & Candiance's beef reignited because Charrisse was invited to show up at Candiace and Chris' one year anniversary party and Monique was on fire about it. That's not different than her going back to Sherman's ex wife Kendall and befriending her telling her about Sherman & Gonzo's relationship.

That RHOA page was like Well I don't want to give too much away, but it's just like Cynthia inviting Kenya to the Seagrams event and Nene started fuming.
That makes sense cause Charrisse is making a few guest appearances this season.

Weren't her and Monique sisters or something? I thought they would have made up by now.