DJ Camper - Sleep feat. Brandy (Full Song)

Started by AfroJisiac, October 23, 2020, 10:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BORderline

Brandy gave us every thing she promised since the release of BabyMama.
Y'all can not be mad at her for things in 2016.
damn. shdhhdhd

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on October 23, 2020, 03:48:21 PM
This is dope! I like his voice and this vibe.
Of course her backgrounds are the shit.

3rd time playing it now.

4th. Yall tripping  :uhh:
It's a good song.

Bish

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 23, 2020, 03:13:10 PM
fffsvsb

yall do too much on his voice. It's not bad but it IS generic and this song should've gone to somebody else. I could hear Musiq on this

Brandy sounds amaze as usual
His tone is NOT pleasant. It's nasally AF and he always sounds an off-key fool.

Bish

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 23, 2020, 03:47:55 PM
I was expecting this horrid voice from the comments  :kii:

He actually doesn't sound too bad. I wouldn't say he sounds great, but he's solid enough to drop music.

I honestly think y'all comments helped my impression lol
Brandy said verbatim "he can really sing" on that live she did with Silent before Baby Mama dropped. IDK what the hell she is hearing. She is clearly just gassing him because there is no damn way

Rxxf

His voice is ok.
The song is great - I'd prefer another male voice. 
Brandy sounds amazing. 
BRANDY

J loves Brandy

It's so muffled! Ugh what is he even saying? Awful and Bran shouldn't be associated with wack  stuff like this. I like Brandys part at the end when she's repeating sleeping, that's about it. Smh

Le Champ

I generally hate when people try to sound like Brandy, which he is doing. It also doesn't help that his tone is terrible.

Quest

damn, tough crowd. lmao
i like it...it's cool. 

AfroJisiac

Omg   now that i think about it that's one of the songs he was working on his IG live when he teased SAML back in May or april 
the "When u're gone" part i think 

Andthecategoryis...

SEE THIS IS THE SHIT THAT PISSES ME OFF WITH BRANDY. She loves giving these "Ray J's sister" vibes and its like girl you are BRANDY. Why would u ever lend ur voice to this mess. I'm tired of hearing her on wack features and auto tuned mess. Its a nice song but Camper does not sound good and I'm tired of these features with no verse.

THEY TOOK TIME AWAY FROM B7 TO MAKE HIS ANNOYING MUSIC AND ITS PISSIN ME OFF. WHY ARE WE STILL WAITING FOR A DELUXE WHEN I THOUGHT THEY RECORDED 500 DAMN SONGS. Bran better not waste a track on that No tomorrow remix for this deluxe. I need Bran to get in her bag idk what she be hearing or thinking. I want her solely focused on her stuff fr. I listened to Mairah's catalog today and was just blown away, I need Bran to step it up and make sure her vocal production is on point.
:rudone:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Harlem

It sure is lol

He played the ending of Brandy's part and everyone was hype... but I never wanna hear him sing again... where was Bryson, Brent, Lucky or Breezy for this

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: AfroJisiac on October 23, 2020, 05:01:49 PM
Omg   now that i think about it that's one of the songs he was working on his IG live when he teased SAML back in May or april
the "When u're gone" part i think

Yes and it sounded much better on there. When will they understand that Bran's light and fluttery ass voice/tone dnt need all that extra...just give me stripped tease and let her sing the full song.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Harlem on October 23, 2020, 05:03:32 PM
It sure is lol

He played the ending of Brandy's part and everyone was hype... but I never wanna hear him sing again... where was Bryson, Brent, Lucky or Breezy for this
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: