BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: WTF on November 07, 2018, 04:46:41 PM
:dead:
HDHSJDJDJJDDJHDHDHDHDHDHDHDH

Everyone wanna be some kinda black it seems  :letsmessfag:

FlowerBomb

BAPHOMET.

She does slay tho. Like.... The bronzer she uses is IMMACULATE. I cant even lie.

BAPHOMET.

November 07, 2018, 04:49:31 PM #5 Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 04:49:51 PM by Baph Perdomo.
Quote from: WTF on November 07, 2018, 04:48:11 PM
except you!
:charon:

Do you wanna go bitch. Lemme know  :nogrammynoneck:

African Queen

She looks stunning as a black woman. :stressed:

yummy

Yeah, I've been seeing these tweets and I'm confused by the outrage

The Kardashians/Jenners have pretty much laid out a template with the racially ambiguous/duck lips look and these IG models/youtubers are all following suit. I thought that was pretty obvious

Cowgirl

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 07, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

The Kardashians/Jenners have pretty much laid out a template with the racially ambiguous/duck lips look and these IG models/youtubers are all following suit. I thought that was pretty obvious
What is the outrage for? People are so strange.

Sinpool

D

You know the woke girls won?t miss an opportunity to be pissed they got a whole thread

https://mobile.twitter.com/niggerfished/status/1060225813767995394

Like I still don?t understand why it?s a big deal. If these people were being overtly praised for it then that one be one thing, but a white bitch simply wearing braids isn?t harming me

:dead:

Sinpool

Some of those pics are scary though. They legit look mixed f

But I mean if we can accept Mariah & Halsey...we can let the bby Rachel dolzels work

LiiVE

!
I mean this is what a whole generation grew up on.  I?m not bothered by it at all

LiiVE

Sinpool

Quote from: Ghost Dance on November 07, 2018, 04:57:54 PM
Tanned/browned/bronzed skin is beautiful.

Long as it's not harming someone's health or done to be blatantly offensive, I don't see the harm in them doing it.

Color is gorgeous. I don't blame people for wanting some. lol

Some of these girls look tf charred

yummy