Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 17, 2016, 10:11:34 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 17, 2016, 10:01:09 PM
OMFG IM WATCHING BATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NORMA NO!!!!!!!!!!

why would they kill her off?? im curious to see how this show is gonna go now
Well now all the mess can start. He has to get her body back, cause in the movie he had her decayed ass body.  The sheriff can try at revenge.  I wanna see what dillon's reaction is.  This him being crazy and her ignoring it was gonna get old at some point anyway.  Him just killing people and her deluded ass overlooking it. I always just assumed she died of old age, hatethat she went out this way :stressed:
Lemme finish watching
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

well...no need for me to watch nowz thanks vonc

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

The sheriff is FUMING! He's fckn Norman up on sight every damn time :kii:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

MelMel

I think Bates is my favorite show right now.

And the way her body was just flopping around when he dug her up djdjdjjddjjdjdjdjzjjsjssjjssjsjjsjsjsd

Just a fantastic show :streesed:

Vonc2002

MelMel

Vonc2002

MelMel

Vonc2002

MelMel

Vonc2002

I loved it and then was disgusted.  After 7 yrs yall gon end us on a slap and walk away.  I was like :uhh:

MelMel

Yeah,  most people were mad about that lolol... Gotta watch it soon