Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

The beautiful black wife, mandy moore, randall (know his name), the white brother, that fat man, etc u get it lolz :letsmessfag:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I really want this sister to lose weight.  She is disgustingly fat. I love her guy the way he is tho, happily fat self

Vonc2002

♛MANNY♛

soo glad this is the breakout hit of the tv season

MelMel

Fat sis has it in her contract that she has to lose weight

And that fight between Kevin and Randall was sad and hilarious at the same time

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on November 19, 2016, 02:21:09 AM
Fat sis has it in her contract that she has to lose weight
Does she really?  Is some of that fake maybe, because she is massive

MelMel

♛MANNY♛

not her being obligated to lose weight :uhh:

wait a minute now NBC...

Vonc2002

That's amazing.  That means the show can keep progressing. Im not gonna wanna see this bitch whining about weight after a couple of seasons.  She probably gon get gastric bypass or something

MelMel

they need to give her a storyline other than her weight though...

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on November 19, 2016, 08:19:44 PM
they need to give her a storyline other than her weight though...
!!!!!
It's fine for this season and i love her and the guys relationship but it can't go on this way.  I can already see her losing weight and him staying fat. Her wondering if she should move on from him and date other people once she starts feeling herself. Plus he lowkey is TERRIBLE for her addiction. He's an enabler

CHOKE

November 20, 2016, 06:46:14 AM #1827 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 06:46:45 AM by Chokeme
Just got caught up with How To Get Away with Slaying

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

♛MANNY♛

BAPHOMET.

I feel like "Taboo" is going to be like a male lead version of Penny Dreadful  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: