Brandy teases new music: 'An album is definitely in the works'

Started by clutch, February 11, 2016, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

A lot of the album has been written but she's still writing :stressed:

MAY

QuotePeople still love your 1998 duet with Monica, ?The Boy Is Mine.? She said last year that the supposed beef between you guys was ?brilliant marketing.?

It was so long ago, I?m just in a different space. I don?t talk to Monica. We are on different paths.

Damn. That was cold. Something definitely happened.

Mizphit

Snap: @rossthazombie
Insta: @_Mizphit
Twat:  @Mizphit

Cowboy Nine

QuoteIt was so long ago, I?m just in a different space. I don?t talk to Monica. We are on different paths.

Screaming

It was so long ago, I?m just in a different space. I don?t talk to Monica. We are on different paths.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Zankou.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 11, 2016, 11:34:35 AM
QuotePeople still love your 1998 duet with Monica, ?The Boy Is Mine.? She said last year that the supposed beef between you guys was ?brilliant marketing.?

sddddddddddddddddddddd

wtf

Kaeli.

Abcd

Damn Brans  :uhh:

Chameleon

Quote from: Saturn. on February 11, 2016, 11:36:56 AM

sddddddddddddddddddddd

wtf
nnnn
Young is gonna be destroyed

Dont quite use ha!

:kii:

I love that queen is no longer beating around the bush!

Chameleon