Brandy teases new music: 'An album is definitely in the works'

Started by clutch, February 11, 2016, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Chameleon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 11:46:30 AM
Omfg Brandy HATES this girl :plzstop:

And apparently she's not afraid to let the world know

Gang'standy!!!!

Vonc2002

I honestly wanna hear the music that she was creating before. See this is what bothers me about waiting to release music. now she's "happy" and doesn't wanna make that music anymore, ch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Wtv

see?

There is a reason Im team Brandy, I dont talk about Monica either, and the board should follow
:justabit:
:kii:

Vonc2002

There must really be some bad blood because "i dont talk to her" is so damn blunt. If brandy is still writing this book, these are the stories I wanna read

DrewBabyLove

"It was so long ago, I?m just in a different space. I don?t talk to Monica."

:letsmessfag:

BigDawg

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 11, 2016, 11:34:35 AM
QuotePeople still love your 1998 duet with Monica, ?The Boy Is Mine.? She said last year that the supposed beef between you guys was ?brilliant marketing.?

It was so long ago, I?m just in a different space. I don?t talk to Monica. We are on different paths.

Damn. That was cold. Something definitely happened.

Mon was feelin ha puss during IABTM...something happened behind the scenes. Bran seemed uninspired and over it and ha.

Annie

/.\

LiiVE

JsjzjsjJjsjjsjshsj brandy>
monica really turns ppl OFF

Cant wait for the alb tho
:sobusyjetsetter:

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 11:54:47 AM
There must really be some bad blood because "i dont talk to her" is so damn blunt. If brandy is still writing this book, these are the stories I wanna read

!!!!

n

but she posted about her song when it came out chhh who knows

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 11:54:47 AM

Then a lLifetime movie mess for a visual tea

:stressed: