Brandy teases new music: 'An album is definitely in the works'

Started by clutch, February 11, 2016, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 11:48:57 AM
I honestly wanna hear the music that she was creating before. See this is what bothers me about waiting to release music. now she's "happy" and doesn't wanna make that music anymore, ch

That doesn't mean what she recorded before isn't going t make the album... No album if hers has been all sad or all happy.

MAY

I honestly wanna hear the music that she was creating before. See this is what bothers me about waiting to release music. now she's "happy" and doesn't wanna make that music anymore, ch

!!!!
I'm glad she is happy, but I like when Brandy gives us different moods.

I really want to hear what she was cooking up before.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on February 11, 2016, 11:59:38 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 11:54:47 AM
There must really be some bad blood because "i dont talk to her" is so damn blunt. If brandy is still writing this book, these are the stories I wanna read
Lifetime
:hmph:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

Quote from: BigDawg on February 11, 2016, 12:00:07 PM
Quote from: Annie on February 11, 2016, 11:58:32 AM
I love that she is listening to Amy Winehouse
Yaaaaaasss!!!
Now that I think about it Beggin and pleadin is giving me a bit of Me & Mr Jones

/.\

Ulysses

Whoops. 4 years ago they seemed alright. I guess after that Lil bit of promo for IABTM Brandy decided she don't wanna mess with her any more :dead:

garlic

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 11, 2016, 11:34:35 AM
QuotePeople still love your 1998 duet with Monica, ?The Boy Is Mine.? She said last year that the supposed beef between you guys was ?brilliant marketing.?

It was so long ago, I?m just in a different space. I don?t talk to Monica. We are on different paths.

Damn. That was cold. Something definitely happened.

nnnnn

RekeRig

Quote from: Abcd on February 11, 2016, 11:41:51 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 11, 2016, 11:34:35 AM
QuotePeople still love your 1998 duet with Monica, ?The Boy Is Mine.? She said last year that the supposed beef between you guys was ?brilliant marketing.?

It was so long ago, I?m just in a different space. I don?t talk to Monica. We are on different paths.

Damn. That was cold. Something definitely happened.
Damn Brans  :uhh:
i mean, she said this when TwoEleven came out. "We don't talk but I have love for her" or some mess. I wouldn't make it a big deal

I'm so excited to hear she's still writing

RekeRig

hoping we'll still get a nice mix of both, cuz Beggin and pleadin HIT me. Everyone felt that

Lazarus

RekeRig

Quote from: Saturn. on February 11, 2016, 11:59:00 AM
There must really be some bad blood because "i dont talk to her" is so damn blunt. If brandy is still writing this book, these are the stories I wanna read

!!!!

n

but she posted about her song when it came out chhh who knows
yea and Bran posted "just right for me" so idk

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 12:02:11 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 11, 2016, 11:59:38 AM
Lifetime
:hmph:
V

:raycharles2urmess:

BigDawg

I think she just meant they are not kii kii sistuhs, Monica is like Queen's cousin...thrice removed

RekeRig

Quote from: KingDrewLove on February 11, 2016, 12:00:11 PM

That doesn't mean what she recorded before isn't going t make the album... No album if hers has been all sad or all happy.
yes!! I hope ur right cuz that's what I'm thinking and hoping :dead: