Wtf man?! Shots fired? (Brandy)

Started by RekeRig, February 12, 2016, 03:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: rosone1 on February 12, 2016, 03:27:04 AM
All I know is they got two years to make up for the 20th Anniversary of the song.
:stressed:

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on February 12, 2016, 03:29:27 AM
Quote from: RIG on February 12, 2016, 03:27:57 AM
gHhhhhhjjjj this twin mess

No shade! this ain't subliminal tho! Lmao!!

Sdddddddddd

I'm really sick of this mess
monicas "LOL" had me knee deep into this carpet

:plzstop:

Sensual

A tour with them together would be cute. Add a few more gals. Allstar R&B tour. 

RekeRig

Quote from: Sensual on February 12, 2016, 03:35:58 AM
A tour with them together would be cute. Add a few more gals. Allstar R&B tour.
n

As you can see, that ain't never happening

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

death

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

brocka4life

If this is about one another, they are both super corny and too old for this shit.

That recent Brandy interview did come off shady. BUT, I do recall a few interviews over the years where Monica has said little slick shit like "we ain't friends" when asked about Brandy or something along the lines of "I'm real, I'm from the South and she's a LA girl so..." So she is def. not innocent in this either.

At the end of the day, if you base it off PUBLIC interviews, Brandy comes off looking like more of the loser, because she went around for the most recent years as if she was a Monica fan. "Oh! Inspired! Monica's success inspired me to get back to my r&b core!" Brandy...please.

At the same time, Brandy seems like she goes in and out of these periods where she wants to collaborate with people and then later where she wants her music to be just her and no features or anything. Forget a tour, it's clear that these two women are not friends, will never be friends, and need to stop faking it for the media once and for all. But, you don't have to be classless and have a public brawl....leave the fighting backstage at the 99 Grammys. Brandy & Monica's names being associated is super late. But Brandy, stop disrespecting the song that won you your only Grammy. This is where management should cut out all TBIM and Kobe questions. Brandy just started talking highly of Moesha again in interviews after like a decade of shading it.  :plzstop:

SUPREME

RekeRig

;dsssssssssss I agree with rocka. Sometimes keepin it real can go wrong, but I'm glad she finally is. Just wish people didn't take it and run to Monica with "omg she shadin you girl!!"

they both by into that and fall for it every time. "People caused the rift between us years ago, but we grown now." :dead: well it's still happening, luvs

Kaeli.

I want Bran to put her fucking FOOT down Monica's throat.

brocka4life

February 12, 2016, 04:24:52 AM #42 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 04:25:17 AM by brocka4life
I'm scared of this newly found "confidence" Brandy has. It doesn't read well. To me it reads "when things weren't looking good in my career, I was on the humble; now that I'm seeing success again, I'm cocky." I don't like it. Confidence is attractive...but whatever this is, Brandy can keep it.

RekeRig

Nah she was on the overly humble when she wasn't doing well in her personal life. But you can interpret it how you want

It's not like her songs are flying off the charts.

RekeRig

Quote from: brocka4life on February 12, 2016, 04:24:52 AM
I'm scared of this newly found "confidence" Brandy has. It doesn't read well. To me it reads "when things weren't looking good in my career, I was on the humble; now that I'm seeing success again, I'm cocky." I don't like it. Confidence is attractive...but whatever this is, Brandy can keep it.
and she can't worry about how people "read" and interpret things. That'll always be their choice to do.

She's been dragged on her own forum when she was meek and the exact opposite, so ... Do you, Brandy. fuck it.