Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohthatsniko

Have y'all seen Brandy's last 2 posts on instagram? Look at Keisha's post that says "Thank God for Growth".. Brandy backfired and you can tell it was in response to Keisha's post because of the words. What happened between Brandy, Keisha, and Shay??? 😕

martian

Yeah I don't know what Keisha's post is about but Bran's is definitely a response.

Brandy kinda cuts people OFF. A bit ruthless. Lol

Bish

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.

BigDawg

Shay is fuckin messy, so I am sure she did something.

martian

AfroJisiac

martian

Let's just put it all on the fucking table then lol

:cheerup:

Herb.

Bish

Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

yummy

BORderline

Drag your twists to the studio then...