Herb.

Quote from: ohthatsniko on February 28, 2016, 04:12:24 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 04:07:52 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 28, 2016, 04:06:50 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
wtf

GHan :uhh: :omgwatshappening:

How do you post screenshot on here or even this? I wanted to post Keisha's post and both of Brandy's but didn't know how to
just take the link of the post and post it
it'll automatically get into formation

martian

Is it bad that I kinda want Kiesha to clap back and see this keep going?

So messy lol

'ology

Omg zzzzxxxxzzzzzzzz

This is kinda sad I thought they were like sisters dang lol what kind of purge!?!?
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

!!!!!

Hopefully she's lashing Monica since they were never friends!!! It's just interesting that she was very close friends with people like Kelly, Serena, Shay, Ryan, the guy that signed her I forgot his name and now Keisha apparently. Can't seem to keep any kind of relationship.

I'm gonna pray for Queen. I don't want her to block her blessings by going down the wrong path. It's human to react to negativity with negativity but I believe in what you put out in the universe is what you get back and I want her to win and be successful.

Ma Lo

but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

Yeah I don't know what's wrong with her but the arrogance isn't cute . Then she gets on radio saying she was bullied and now humbled because of it . Her behavior isn't consistent .

STUNNA GOD

D

IF this is true, this ain't fucking cute.... Now it's just looking like Ghan falling out with EVERYfuckingbody.

:sevynstreeter:

Rxxf

Quote from: ohthatsniko on February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM
Have y'all seen Brandy's last 2 posts on instagram? Look at Keisha's post that says "Thank God for Growth".. Brandy backfired and you can tell it was in response to Keisha's post because of the words. What happened between Brandy, Keisha, and Shay??? 😕

where are the links?
i hope this isn't true
i LIVE for their friendship
BRANDY

yummy

Quote from: MrMoon on February 28, 2016, 04:11:27 PM
Hhggbvhbv jjjj

Its TIME to clean your entourage... First Mon', now Keisha...

Jjjjuknh
HHJ

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvc;

not her dragging sy'rai on instagram because she didn't clean her room

martian

in her defense, sometimes people go through things that cause them to see things differently and make big changes in their lives, including the people they surround themselves with. there has to be more to the story.

martian

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 28, 2016, 04:17:00 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on February 28, 2016, 04:11:27 PM
Hhggbvhbv jjjj

Its TIME to clean your entourage... First Mon', now Keisha...

Jjjjuknh
HHJ

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvc;

not her dragging sy'rai on instagram because she didn't clean her room
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Herb.

February 28, 2016, 04:17:39 PM #43 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 04:18:20 PM by Herbie
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 04:13:45 PM
I'm saying.

!!!!!

Hopefully she's lashing Monica since they were never friends!!! It's just interesting that she was very close friends with people like Kelly, Serena, Shay, Ryan, the guy that signed her I forgot his name and now Keisha apparently. Can't seem to keep any kind of relationship.

I'm gonna pray for Queen. I don't want her to block her blessings by going down the wrong path. It's human to react to negativity with negativity but I believe in what you put out in the universe is what you get back and I want her to win and be successful.
I admit that this quote has me here like :udontlookok: a bit

but sometimes you have to clap back. As long as she's not somewhere starting mess, just finish it. But I wish she would be more direct and get to the point. Read them and keep it fucking moving. It's the subliminal mess that sometimes hits unintended targets.

Rxxf

Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 04:07:52 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 28, 2016, 04:06:50 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
wtf

GHan :uhh: :omgwatshappening:

the quote is true
but damn, Bran Baby

I'm worried
Bran has been confident and I'm so happy, but it's bordering a LINE now
Ch