Brandy doing "Chicago" in Vegas as well

Started by Steffon, March 01, 2016, 11:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 02, 2016, 12:22:59 AM
Ralph, we were fine with Broadway last yr, and even this lil revisit for a week in L.A. but DASSIT! U promised us music after chicago and u reneged on that promise. Everytime her music time comes around she gets side tracked and its annoying

i get it. i understand.
in some ways I'm surprised that i'm not upset.
:dead:
but i really do think its due to that experience of seeing ha on that stage.
the bitch, was singing/acting/dancing and just sLAYing it UPT!
:plzstop:
I'm still reeling from it, honestly.
:stressed:

if i didn't see the show, i think i'd be like :uhh:
BRANDY

Rxxf

it was fucking SURREAL ok?!
I'M Stillz recoverings!
:loose2when:
BRANDY

Rxxf

March 02, 2016, 12:31:50 AM #18 Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 12:32:50 AM by Rawlf
and i lived for all the young-to-old black, white, indian, asian, etc. people going UPT for ha!
the rave reviews, the respect!
:dead:
:loose2when:
BRANDY

Rxxf

if the RIGHT star does Broadway... someone like Brandy... it can lead to incredible opportunities.
I just know it. something major.
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Yea,  she's gonna annoy me all over again shortly.  Ur independent now, there's no reason to not push some music out anymore.  U said u were working on ur music now and i would love if she would be a woman of her word for once.  This is why it's so hard to get excited about the stuff she says
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

i really feel like music will come too. she's hitting the UK tour soon and there's no way she'll go out there with the
same TwoEleven songs like 2013

i heard she wanted as much music out as possible WHILE she does Chicago. Vegas will likely be just another week

RekeRig

March 02, 2016, 12:44:34 AM #22 Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 12:44:43 AM by RIG
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 02, 2016, 12:38:29 AM
Yea,  she's gonna annoy me all over again shortly.  Ur independent now, there's no reason to not push some music out anymore.  U said u were working on ur music now and i would love if she would be a woman of her word for once.  This is why it's so hard to get excited about the stuff she says
noooooo Vonc'

stop baby
:stressed:

its all coming and we'll be in pure bliss

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 02, 2016, 12:38:29 AM

aww.
i know i know.
hang in there, luv.
:stressed: :stressed:
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG on March 02, 2016, 12:42:57 AM
i really feel like music will come too. she's hitting the UK tour soon and there's no way she'll go out there with the

i heard she wanted as much music out as possible WHILE she does Chicago. Vegas will likely be just another week
Iono, i feel like Brandy will definitely go out singing the same songs she's been singing.  She's so mind boggling to me sometimes.  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 02, 2016, 12:51:06 AM

Iono, i feel like Brandy will definitely go out singing the same songs she's been singing.  She's so mind boggling to me sometimes.  :dead:
sssdsd that would be crazy to me

that interview made me feel better when she talked about the new music and her and her team feeling like they can't wait to take the new sound on the road have u seen it?

edit:  http://brandy.4fans.net/index.php?topic=12884.msg364168#msg364168

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 02, 2016, 12:22:59 AM
Ralph, we were fine with Broadway last yr, and even this lil revisit for a week in L.A. but DASSIT! U promised us music after chicago and u reneged on that promise. Everytime her music time comes around she gets side tracked and its annoying

Lmaooo

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 02, 2016, 12:51:06 AM

thats exactly whats gonna happen. only new songs will be beggin n pleadin and maybe she'll perform a couple album cuts she's never done before.

RekeRig

The pessimism is warranted because of her last two eras especially but I'd like to believe her when she says this:

After I fin?ish this phase in my life, in terms of the move?ment of music, I def?i?nitely want to go on tour. For me, this is the most per?sonal vol?ume of music that I?m doing. I?m a com?pletely dif?fer?ent artist than I was two years ago. It?s got to tap into some?thing dif?fer?ent. We?ve been kind of feel?ing I could take that on the road. There are a lot of things that I don?t re?ally want to get into de?tail about be?cause I?ve done that be?fore in the past, and some?how things didn?t go the way I said it. But I?m re?ally here, I?m not going any?where, and I?m re?ally work?ing on every?thing that I?m pas?sion?ate about, which is re?ally my music. It?s all hap?pen?ing at the right time

And I'd love to think that just one new song and the same ole set list wouldn't inspire a tour overseas. She's been working like crazy lately (according to her) so I'm holding out hope that more is coming in the next few weeks. we'll be surprised

Kindred

she killed on broadway, but these are off broadway shows now. i don't see the issue though. i like that she is doing multiple things in her career. i'm not sure how this leads to anything bigger unless she does more actual on broadway stuff. chicago on broadway has been doing stunt casting (casting celebs in main roles for certain runs) for years now. it isn't new. i'm just glad to see her living out her dreams.