Started by Steffon, March 01, 2016, 11:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

Annie

She would be stupid not to do it

And the palm reader is on point!

/.\

GYNandTONIC

Some of you guys are just ridiculous to say the least. Acting like a stint at Vegas will completely halt the music. She done movies, tv, and music simultaneously....so its possible. But if she wants to spread it out wtf is wrong with that?

Brandy made it CLEAR in her last interview that her focus is music but she isnt giving dates because you hold it as law. She has completely freed you of thinking in the context of dates and thats all some of you keep doing.

Just cause she is touring doesnt mean she needs to drop a full album. What kind of logic is that! Vetran artist tour all the time with their old shit. So what if its just beggin and pleading! The shit was just released in January for gods sake. She aint Future and she damn sure aint Chris. Yall not getting a Ep every month!

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 02, 2016, 05:54:57 AM
The shit was just released in January for gods sake. She aint Future and she damn sure aint Chris. Yall not getting a Ep every month!

n

gor, we would settle for an album every three years :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Well it's March and we still don't have a video and it sounds like she's just started recording so i'm not expecting music before Summer. I hope this doesn't delay things but even if it does - how would we know? We don't have release date so it's whatever really :dead:

VirgoMind

She's been recording. Since January. In and out studio and has said she can't wait to share the new music with us.

Doing another week of Chicago in Vegas is not going to hurt anything lol if anything it keeps her name out there and money rolling in for this indie journey.

If she said she's cancelling tour dates to do Chicago for 2 months. Then it will be time to worry. But a week here and there is a good look.

Cross promotion opportunities

VirgoMind

Angel In Disguise

If this is true, I'm going. Vegas? Yeah, that's a good look. I have faith the music is coming.

Young

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 02, 2016, 07:01:01 AM
Well it's March and we still don't have a video and it sounds like she's just started recording so i'm not expecting music before Summer. I hope this doesn't delay things but even if it does - how would we know? We don't have release date so it's whatever really :dead:

I dont think Beggin & Pleadin was intended to have a video. She just threw it out there for us and it just happend to gain buzz.

Theres really no point in a video because it has no radio adds. Thats what they should be working on. Videos without airplay isnt smart. She should save her video budget for another single and perform b&p.  Which from my understanding she is about to do

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 02, 2016, 07:42:05 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 02, 2016, 07:01:01 AM

I dont think Beggin & Pleadin was intended to have a video. She just threw it out there for us and it just happend to gain buzz.

Theres really no point in a video because it has no radio adds. Thats what they should be working on. Videos without airplay isnt smart. She should save her video budget for another single and perform b&p.  Which from my understanding she is about to do

you're right. where are the perofmances?

Monika

Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Rawlf on March 02, 2016, 12:19:33 AM
i believe broadway will lead her to films in her 40s, oscars tea,
and give ha a tony tea, doing her own broadway show that will be built around her, etc.
Tony awards! This heffa is setting herself up! Yes, Brandy!  :stressed:
Yahudah

Wtv

March 02, 2016, 08:45:42 AM #43 Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 08:47:34 AM by Tijobr
if these Vegas dates give her some new fans, let it be

They will release a new single before June, no doubt about it. The album is another story.