Casting call for Beggin' and Pleadin'

Started by Demm_, March 05, 2016, 02:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star

Quote from: Demm_ on March 05, 2016, 02:56:00 PM
I don't want to damper the excitement, but does any one else feel like they kinda waited just a lil too late?

NO

martian

It's a lil late but it's a good song and it's not been "played out" so it'll prob be ok

Vonc2002

A song that had no real airplay and no performances, too late? :shannonsmissing:
If u talk to anyone out of the realm of "fan", this is a new song that they probably never heard.  She definitely couldve released it earlier to take advantage of some things but  saying too late just isn't. .......well.......ACCURATE lol
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Star

This song is not old at all!

The girls know NOTHING about the music bizz, This is the perfect time anytime before would have been a waste, Award season is done, Its the perfect time.

I hate that people think this shit happens overnight

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2016, 03:13:36 PM
A song that had no real airplay and no performances, too late? :shannonsmissing:
If u talk to anyone out of the realm of "fan", this is a new song that they probably never heard.  She definitely couldve released it earlier to take advantage of some things but  saying too late just isn't. .......well.......ACCURATE lol

KING BENTLEY.

:dead: YES!!!!!

I JUST started to get into this mess. I didn't want to stan owt too much.

This is perfect, all the stans know the song, but it's basically NEW.

We should correspond one of our PURCHASE days.

Try to send this thing up the iTunes Charts and get it on radio.

COME ON BRANDY!!!!!

H.#.G.*.Z

Gilgamesh.

I don't want to damper the excitement, but does any one else feel like they kinda waited just a lil too late?

Too late for us maybe; but if they're really trying to push the song, there's a lot of people who haven't heard it. It was more of an online thing.

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2016, 02:34:17 PM
Quote from: DWAYNE on March 05, 2016, 02:31:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2016, 02:25:57 PM
She sure ain't gon do it in fAgTL
Trust me ....
Unless the concept is her gettin shot the fuck up repeatedly it won't be in ZOOcago..

Faggot
She definitely won't be beggin n pleading ANY man down there unless she's lookn for one of u girls to do her hair or sew up a damn dress,  faggot
Wtf .. R u homophobic ?

KING BENTLEY.

s

I feel bad cause I kinda paid this

But started playing it last week. She can really go somewhere with this.

ssssss

I was just thinking sis needs to give a Shug Avery type book :plzstop:

I want Tasia slave looking self in the video too, no shade, I want the real EFFECT of a juke joint!

H.#.G.*.Z

RekeRig

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 05, 2016, 03:31:46 PM
s

ssssss

I want Tasia slave looking self in the video too, no shade, I want the real EFFECT of a juke joint!
!!!!!!!
Invite tweet tar bby ass as well
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2016, 02:57:58 PM
Umm no it's not like the song has been getting played out on radio for months :dead:
This will be the introduction of the song to most people
We got the song on January 6th or something right? maybe a little late but not TOO bad. Im sure more is coming down the line so im kinda excited

I definitely WANT more people to hear this song, im sorry  :dead: im not tired of it yet and this vocal is fucking insanity. the creativity, the sample of her own voice, the ray charles background vocal  inspiration on the bridge, the 4 part harmony on the fucking chorus ...  the gut wrenching adlibs in the final 30 seconds

EVERYTHING

:loose2when: :loose2when: :gorlonfire:

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2016, 03:34:49 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 05, 2016, 03:31:46 PM
s

ssssss

!!!!!!!
Invite tweet tar bby ass as well
:uhh:

RekeRig

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 05, 2016, 03:24:55 PM
:dead: YES!!!!!

I JUST started to get into this mess. I didn't want to stan owt too much.

This is perfect, all the stans know the song, but it's basically NEW.

We should correspond one of our PURCHASE days.

Try to send this thing up the iTunes Charts and get it on radio.

COME ON BRANDY!!!!!
omffffff do u use the song?

:loose2when: :loose2when: