Ghan Just Gathered Some Flop's Wig

Started by D.I.E.G.O., June 26, 2016, 07:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camo

I cringed at the doll post and knew it would raise some brows but she can clap back and post as she chooses.

Seneca

Quote from: HolaSully on June 26, 2016, 08:25:47 PM
I cringed at the doll post and knew it would raise some brows but she can clap back and post as she chooses.
You know that doll wasn't directed at Shay's baby right?

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Seneca on June 26, 2016, 08:58:02 PM
:dead:
Why did she have it? what was she doing with it?

H.#.G.*.Z

Stewie

what happened

whose mother is she talking about?

Buy The Stars✨

can somoene explain what happened please?

Camo

It does represents a child though. Don't remember saying it was directed towards the baby in that statement.   

Gilgamesh.

b

we should just make a sticky for these type of threads.

KING BENTLEY.

June 26, 2016, 09:28:41 PM #23 Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 09:28:52 PM by BENTLEY!
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 26, 2016, 09:26:45 PM
b

we should just make a sticky for these type of threads.
sssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

CandyCrush

Now that lady is threatening to sue and she accused Brandy of being an absentee mom
And that comment thread is in shambles!
:rudone:

Cowboy Nine

June 26, 2016, 10:44:54 PM #25 Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 10:45:07 PM by 9九
wow you're right

Quoteparkersmom1112 Bran you don't wanna go there with me. I know too much of your shit for you to start throwing stones. Parkersmom that is exactly what I am. I'm with my child every day, let's not get on who raised yours......You can say what you want, but be careful. People get in legal trouble over shit like this. David vs Goliath.

:omgwatshappening:

Seneca

Quote from: HolaSully on June 26, 2016, 09:22:38 PM
It does represents a child though. Don't remember saying it was directed towards the baby in that statement.
Well you said it made you cringe and other ppl think it's directed to her baby as well. Bran cleared that up.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 9九 on June 26, 2016, 10:44:54 PM
wow you're right

Quoteparkersmom1112 Bran you don't wanna go there with me. I know too much of your shit for you to start throwing stones. Parkersmom that is exactly what I am. I'm with my child every day, let's not get on who raised yours......You can say what you want, but be careful. People get in legal trouble over shit like this. David vs Goliath.

what the fuck

FINE.

wow you're right

guys

GLOCK

wow you're right