Ghan Bih!!!!

Started by #Mu7, August 05, 2016, 11:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

I was playing "One Thing" the other day stanning out. The "original" Human album was really on some masterpiece shit.

Chameleon

Quote from: Don Draper on August 05, 2016, 12:52:23 PM
I was playing "One Thing" the other day stanning out. The "original" Human album was really on some masterpiece shit.

That fluttery run she does at the end
"I neeeEEEEeeed moooorreee thiiiing yeahhhh" snatches me BALD every damn time!!!

Real

August 05, 2016, 01:26:39 PM #17 Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 01:26:59 PM by Don Draper
Quote from: Mystique on August 05, 2016, 01:22:17 PM

"I neeeEEEEeeed moooorreee thiiiing yeahhhh" snatches me BALD every damn time!!!

One of my all time favorite Brandy runs.  I never play that song and not spin that part back a couple times

Chameleon

Quote from: Don Draper on August 05, 2016, 01:26:39 PM
Quote from: Mystique on August 05, 2016, 01:22:17 PM

One of my all time favorite Brandy runs.  I never play that song and not spin that part back a couple times

I rewinded it for almost an hour  :gorlonfire:

D.I.E.G.O.

Chameleon

She's just so fucking clever!!!

D.I.E.G.O.

And I want all of the fags that don't come in and praise, but stay in the lessor's threads, to be BANNED

Chameleon

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 05, 2016, 01:37:19 PM
And I want all of the fags that don't come in and praise, but stay in the lessor's threads, to be BANNED

This!!!

#Mu7

bih i just came back from clinic ready to fucking stan again..... y'all will fucking praise with me on this good friday!  :plzstop:

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Mu on August 05, 2016, 02:41:51 PM
bih i just came back from clinic ready to fucking stan again..... y'all will fucking praise with me on this good friday!  :plzstop:

:stressed:

Glory be to Ghan!

Chameleon

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 05, 2016, 02:44:12 PM
Quote from: Mu on August 05, 2016, 02:41:51 PM

:stressed:

Glory be to Ghan!

Ay Mens!!!

Ma Lo

When that fucking beat drops after the piano intro ..

Monika

This damn song right here, chile!  :stressed:
Yahudah

Monika

Yessssss! Don't forget "After The Flood"! This bitch is the truth!  :plzstop:
Yahudah

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Mu on August 05, 2016, 11:28:36 AM

the mfin trilogy !!!! Shit she clda slapped them on the EP back to back for the masses and they would still be lashed in 2016. These songs are so fucking haunting for her CURRENT situation.

Whew!!! Freedom is the mfing anthem.