Houston TX Pays Keri Hilson Dust...

Started by Cash, June 22, 2015, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fake Fruit

Jon

SipSip

She looks so new to this...this is the results of coming out the gate like your a bad bitch! #TurnedMeOff

4everSLAYanafan

Some people are just disgusting and childish, why won't they allow her to be happy and do her. She loves writing her own songs, singing them,performing and just GORGEOUS why must we always point out the negative in her and deny her of happiness...* side-note*even though she says dumb things and i never bought any of her music ....she deserves better,If we were her we would feel some type of way about our bull shit...  :plea:

Million.

Quote from: 4everRayanafan on June 22, 2015, 06:38:41 PM
Some people are just disgusting and childish, why won't they allow her to be happy and do her. She loves writing her own songs, singing them,performing and just GORGEOUS why must we always point out the negative in her and deny her of happiness...* side-note*even though she says dumb things and i never bought any of her music ....she deserves better,If we were her we would feel some type of way about our bull shit...  :plea:
Fuck her.

Dumb bitch.

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Million. on June 22, 2015, 06:40:24 PM
Fuck her.

Dumb bitch.

But WHY i don't understand ...what did she do?

Young

This girl standing in the back on the far right has me Fucking CRYING

She is so unphased

Million.

Quote from: 4everRayanafan on June 22, 2015, 06:42:45 PM
Fuck her.

Dumb bitch.

whatd she do? Remain breathing.

Young

Palladium

This grin and that I dont quite hear ya hand to ear

dddssdddddddddddssssddddddddddddddddddddssssssssss

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Million. on June 22, 2015, 06:48:57 PM
Quote from: 4everRayanafan on June 22, 2015, 06:42:45 PM
Fuck her.

Dumb bitch.

whatd she do? Remain breathing.

:raycharles2urmess: I refuse to be pressed about her like a fresh shirt from the cleaners and not know why... she's ok in my book ...still won't buy her music though ....

COD.

FRANCE

She'll sell 18k when that album drops in 2018

BAPHOMET.

Im fucking SHAKING @ it basically being like she wasn't there.
What kind of fucking GHOST? :plzstop: