I wonder what direction Brandy's gonna take musically

Started by MAY, September 12, 2016, 01:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

With everything that's been going on with her I'm kinda curious.

I really hope she digs deep and gives us something honest & emotional, especially when it comes to her heart being broken.

D.I.E.G.O.

I think it will be her most honest body of work to date. I also feel like she will have a heavier hand in writing the music--all speculation, of course.

Kurama

I really want her to dabble with some alternative or folk themes.

MAY

I definitely want her to get more confident in her writing again, because she's actually not bad.

I need complex harmonies & vocal arrangements. I live for that from her.

JRocka

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 12, 2016, 01:42:46 PM
I definitely want her to get more confident in her writing again, because she's actually not bad.

!!! i loved that song she wrote for Toni as well..she's actually dope IMO and some of her unreleased material she wrote slays

Young

I want crossover R&B
Definitely some dark and moody Tracks tho

I want Full Moon 2.0 meets elements of Human and Two Eleven

JRocka

i want tracks in the vein of Porcelain Doll, Sweet Nothings and Deepest Thoughts :stressed:

Young

Chameleon

idk if this will be her most personal project being that she's been through way worse. But I think she'll have much more artistic freedom

MAY

Quote from: Kurama on September 12, 2016, 01:42:41 PM
I really want her to dabble with some alternative or folk themes.

!!
I'd love to see her branch out. Maybe work with some writers & producers from other genres as well.

BigDawg

I just want her to be raw and honest, and that the music mirrors that.

Wtv

September 12, 2016, 02:15:58 PM #11 Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 02:18:44 PM by Scott LeBeau
Id love a dark Brandy again, dark, edgy, unique, weird, some alternative/indie vibes here and there, weird beats and adlibs in the far background. Id love for Bran to be more creative than Ever! Bran shocking a bit with new sounds

MAY

Cuban0

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on September 12, 2016, 02:15:58 PM
Id love a dark Brandy again, dark, edgy, unique, weird, some alternative/indie vibes here and there, weird beats and adlibs in the far background. Id love for Bran to be more creative than Ever! Bran shocking a bit with new sounds

BigDawg

I would love for her to work with Victoria Monet James F and Ty Dolla to name a few.