I wonder what direction Brandy's gonna take musically

Started by MAY, September 12, 2016, 01:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

I want Queen to give me at least one song that's really dreamy & ethereal. Something I can totally vibe out to. Her voice is perfect for stuff like that.

Annie

She just needs very good producers who don't make some weak recycled beats or 2005 Mary j Blige R&B. Too many producers play it safe.

/.\

MAY

I really want to hear what she cooked up with that new producer she was talking about.

I got excited when she said that. I wonder what kind of sound he has.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 15, 2016, 07:00:32 PM
I really want to hear what she cooked up with that new producer she was talking about.

I got excited when she said that. I wonder what kind of sound he has.

!!!!

I'm worried we won't even hear that stuff though since she said that so long ago  :'(

Zankou.

I really wanna hear the mess she recorded when her and Ryan broke up. I bet she was going the fuck AWF

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on September 12, 2016, 04:51:46 PM
lets remember guys...... Beggin & pleading came out of nowhere. none of us expected it, so.......... we can get a new song any day of the rest of the year. We just dont know what's on their plan, so.... lets just wait and have some fun with it.

if not, whats the point of the board if we cant have fun thinking about music?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

Wtv

Quote from: Annie on September 15, 2016, 06:22:42 PM
She just needs very good producers who don't make some weak recycled beats or 2005 Mary j Blige R&B. Too many producers play it safe.

pray. totally agreed

Rxxf

Bring in James F. and Kenisha P.
Would love those writers.
BRANDY

Harlem

MypuzzystanK

Ghan dont need to try so hard with different sounds... She still needs to build her  r&b fan base. I think she needs a few songs with a more female anthem nothing too trendy.

R&b/hiphop/pop. A good mix. For now.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on September 15, 2016, 10:30:25 PM
Ghan dont need to try so hard with different sounds... She still needs to build her  r&b fan base. I think she needs a few songs with a more female anthem nothing too trendy.

R&b/hiphop/pop. A good mix. For now.

I thought that's what she did with 2/11... there's no use trying to build an r&b fan base at this point. Music sales are tanking and fans are fickle af. Just give a quality album and the accolades will follow. The industry loves her so if she shows out with a classic album people will support.

She doesn't need to try to make any more songs for the younger generation. She knows her legend now, and she'll provide a legendary product. Not a PID pt. 2 mess  :dead:

Young

.betterwiseup

I would love for her to work with Robin Hannibal, Toro Y Moi, Disclosure and Kaytranda.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I want a duets album

Ft monica  john legend  beyonce  fantasia  craig david  miguel kelly rowland and jennifer hudson
With guest appearances by bran nu   nicki minaj  pdiddy and janelle monae

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different