Brandy CAUGHT At Scientology Fundraiser Despite Denying Involvement

Started by Seven, January 13, 2017, 05:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

QuoteSinger Brandy claims she ?just took classes? and is no longer a follower of Scientology.

In a 2004 interview, Norwood told Africana.com that she had once enrolled in Scientology classes.

?It basically consists of questions that probe really deeply into your life,? she said. ?I am not a Scientologist, but I do love what I have experienced.?

:omgwatshappening:

Young

Jon

Quote from: Annie on January 13, 2017, 05:47:59 PM
Stacy Francis said on CBB that she is friends with Tom Cruise and it is a shame everyone treats him this way. She said a lot of people could use Scientology and it would be good for them. She said it is just a misunderstanding. She is also part of Scientology.
Well she's delusional.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Jonovan on January 13, 2017, 06:09:47 PM
Quote from: Annie on January 13, 2017, 05:47:59 PM
Stacy Francis said on CBB that she is friends with Tom Cruise and it is a shame everyone treats him this way. She said a lot of people could use Scientology and it would be good for them. She said it is just a misunderstanding. She is also part of Scientology.
Well she's delusional.
and super fucking annoying

Vonc2002

Does anyone watch that Leah Remini show? They keep showung a clip of brandy front row clapping in this huge ass auditorium but that was a while ago tho. but u know what, i said brandy is so weird to me now and honestly that would explain it because scientology is weird AF
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2017, 06:12:12 PM
Does anyone watch that Leah Remini show? They keep showung a clip of brandy front row clapping in this huge ass auditorium but that was a while ago tho. but u know what, i said brandy is so weird to me now and honestly that would explain it because scientology is weird AF

When I read the thread title i said, sounds about right :plzstop:

demitri.petty

Gilgamesh.

Thought you were gonna be The Real World?

"proof" indeed, hun.

Young

Quote from: demitri.petty on January 13, 2017, 06:20:31 PM
Quote from: Young on January 13, 2017, 05:54:50 PM
She's changed religions since then tho

proof  :mmywheresddy:

I remember her saying she was in dark times during those years and she's come out of that .

She ain't that girl anymore

This is that Bran that was going THRU

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 13, 2017, 06:17:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2017, 06:12:12 PM

When I read the thread title i said, sounds about right :plzstop:
Honestly, I'm wondering now if she went back to it because that would explain ALOT tbh  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BranLover

CAUGHT!

:dead:

This old ass pic. Sis never denied that she dabbled tho.

QuoteThe singer was eventually cleared of wrongdoing a year after the freeway pile-up, which claimed the life of a fellow motorist, but she admits the accident left her seeking spiritual help.

And when one friend suggested she look into Scientology, Brandy considered joining the faith, which boasts Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Lisa-Marie Presley among it?s high-profile members.
She says, ?Someone said, ?There are these classes that you can take that can better you as a person.?
?I?m like, ?OK, I?ll go check it out, but that?s all I did, go check it out. I?m not a Scientologist.?

BranLover

And I'm sure I've seen sis perched in a Baptist church or two in recent years.