DJ Camper gave me an update on the Brandy EP

Started by Buddha, January 22, 2017, 11:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Harlem

Ma Lo

Seneca

After how Camp' played over Somewhere Over The Rainbow, noap. I'm glad she dropped his thick ass. He was playing sharp which had her sounding flat. I was fuming lol

RAY7

Quote from: Seneca on January 23, 2017, 12:34:58 PM
After how Camp' played over Somewhere Over The Rainbow, noap. I'm glad she dropped his thick ass. He was playing sharp which had her sounding flat. I was fuming lol
when was this?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BRockaBaby on January 23, 2017, 09:55:45 AM
I mean it's sort of great to see people so hungry to want to have a release with Bran. I don't put full blame on Bran because I'm sure she goes into these sessions with good intentions and HOPE. the problem comes when these producers get ahead of themselves and assume that just because she's going in for a session that they're in and going to exclusive treatment. You win some you lose some and artists change their craft all the time. There's nothing wrong with it that's the beauty in art and expression.

When she feels it we will know and we will see and hear it. But all this fall out talk, I don't buy it. People just get all up in their feelings when bran just wants wtf she wants.

yup like i said the fallouts happen cause they thing they getting album and singles treatment and bran says or nah

and punches and she has every right too 00

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Seneca

Quote from: AYR on January 23, 2017, 12:38:32 PM
Quote from: Seneca on January 23, 2017, 12:34:58 PM
when was this?
2015, I think. I believe it's still on his soundcloud.