Frank Gatson hints something with Brandy ?

Started by Steffon, March 10, 2017, 08:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: RIGS on March 10, 2017, 08:14:52 AM
I definitely don't want that snippet she keeps putting on insta tho. That pop record is average at best to me
!!!!!!
Leave the human era in 2008

Steffon

Quote from: RIGS on March 10, 2017, 08:14:52 AM
I definitely don't want that snippet she keeps putting on insta tho. That pop record is average at best to me

That song sounds nice

Cowboy Nine

BigDawg

#Mu7

If they all tour together which I think is gonna happen i would attend but only if they all put out a project.   Catalog is great but I done seen her 3 times since 2/11 I need something new

Oh and this song is "cute" but if you're indie no sense in dropping a pop song cause ain't nobody gonna play it on Pop radio and that song doesn't scream I'm back bitches either.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: BigDawg on March 10, 2017, 09:31:28 AM
I wondrr if she is now promoting this as a single

This Human revisit

Just put this on iTunes or Soundcloud (with a download option) and I'll be satisfied

:stressed:

GLOCK

BECAUSE it sounds like a leftover from human
she sounds amazing tho

TriBeCa

That song is not good. For an artist that is always so secretive about what she's working on, you'd think she'd preview something HOT to build buzz,  not this bland song. Anyway, I hope it's a tour and the other 2 acts are openers.

BigDawg

All this touring is annoying,now is the time to push her mess.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on March 10, 2017, 09:38:57 AM

This Human revisit

Just put this on iTunes or Soundcloud (with a download option) and I'll be satisfied

:stressed:
:oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw