ffff

Tbh that's the only angle I know  :plzstop:
m

FlowerBomb

Is this new?
Because they were together twice like in 2015 and 2017

Young

Gilgamesh.

Oh British Angel, he's big Brandy fan so I know he's living.

Gilgamesh.

It's okay. Sounds like a few other snippets she's shared, probably why she agreed to record it.  This heavily layered  style she has now isn't for me,.

GLOCK

Now this sounds good 
and she sounds amazing 

GLOCK

She's high as fuck n this vidya 

Buy The Stars✨

Why does brandy continue to work and record with unknown flops ... all these relevant singers given her love and she is the studio with this nigga 

BigDawg

Who should she lend her vocals to King?

Young

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 27, 2019, 09:25:06 AM
It's okay. Sounds like a few other snippets she's shared, probably why she agreed to record it.  This heavily layered  style she has now isn't for me,.
agreed, although she hasn't shared too many lead vocals yet. My friend said the album isn't as harmony/layer reliant as these clips suggest but we'll see

I thought i wouldn't care but I'm getting impatient again

b7

Quote from: Jussie Lying on March 27, 2019, 09:37:54 AM
Why does brandy continue to work and record with unknown flops ... all these relevant singers given her love and she is the studio with this nigga
if they're talented why not? No one knew Hit-boy, Rodney, Frank ocean or Fauntleroy before she worked with them

CREAM.

Quote from: 1RIG on March 27, 2019, 09:58:38 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 27, 2019, 09:25:06 AM
It's okay. Sounds like a few other snippets she's shared, probably why she agreed to record it.  This heavily layered  style she has now isn't for me,.
agreed, although she hasn't shared too many lead vocals yet. My friend said the album isn't as harmony/layer reliant as these clips suggest but we'll see

I thought i wouldn't care but I'm getting impatient again
whew send me all the exclusives

Lmfaooo!

GLOCK

March 27, 2019, 10:03:03 AM #29 Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 10:03:14 AM by Glock
I love rig
hchdjd

we gone be 50 and he gone be still stanning and remixing narratives to make her look good

<3