Brandy with Angel last night

Started by aod_s, March 27, 2019, 06:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

yearofbrandy

Why can't she record with some top artist in the game that we know. She definitely could! 

jareezy

I know this probably won't be on Brandy's album but this is my favorite snippet that I've heard so far 
?I tried to be blind to your game
Deep down I knew you wouldn't stay around
Should of left your side in the first place
But I thought I'd be cool when you would play around?

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: jareezy on March 27, 2019, 10:14:19 AM
I know this probably won't be on Brandy's album but this is my favorite snippet that I've heard so far

I'm here for this snippet too! Looking forward to hearing this in full.

Never heard of Angel before but looks and sounds like a I could enjoy him.  :supluv:

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on March 27, 2019, 09:58:38 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 27, 2019, 09:25:06 AM
It's okay. Sounds like a few other snippets she's shared, probably why she agreed to record it.  This heavily layered  style she has now isn't for me,.
agreed, although she hasn't shared too many lead vocals yet. My friend said the album isn't as harmony/layer reliant as these clips suggest but we'll see

I thought i wouldn't care but I'm getting impatient again

It's definitely almost time for a fckn lashing

GLOCK

Quote from: jareezy on March 27, 2019, 10:14:19 AM
bcndnd

I didn't wanna say but!!!!

Kalifornia.

Quote from: 1RIG on March 27, 2019, 07:16:25 AM
It's cute. I like that she's seemingly returning and all these artists are starting to hit her up. I think Ty dolla has another song with her too, and I'm excited about Anderson .Paak

Here's them together:

This sounds promising...if it ever comes to fruition.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: 1RIG on March 27, 2019, 07:19:16 AM
Bnnnnnn Bran is such a flirt.

no wonder these niggas be like 👀😍

I'm like that too :dead:

Kalifornia.

RatherBe

I aint neva seen a girl work so much and none of the shit see the light of day.. :dead:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: AJ on March 27, 2019, 02:24:54 PM
I aint neva seen a girl work so much and none of the shit see the light of day.. :dead:

!!!!!
:dead:

EL CHICO CEDRICO

I'm fucking exited ! ANGEL is VERY TALENTED ! He shared a few snippets of his next projet like 2 weeks ago and it was FIRE ! Like EVERY SONGS ! 
You can hear the Brandy influence in his music especially the snippets he shared. He's like a mix of Brandy and Chris Brown. 

And I don't care if Brandy work with him even if he's not a big star. I rather hear a good song with a unknot artist than an "okay song" with a superstar. 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on March 27, 2019, 09:59:20 AM
Quote from: Jussie Lying on March 27, 2019, 09:37:54 AM
Why does brandy continue to work and record with unknown flops ... all these relevant singers given her love and she is the studio with this nigga
if they're talented why not? No one knew Hit-boy, Rodney, Frank ocean or Fauntleroy before she worked with them

cause i feel like she is at a point in her career  where she should be working with more relevant ppl.. where like ariana drake etc should be calling up the queen to ask her for a feature and its just NOT happening and i would like to know why .. yall go UP for the celebs who praise her but they dont work with her for some reason.. just curious and such

CREAM.

This video is sending me 

brandy does give a big flirt mess 

they MESSED during that session