So Bran re-recorded Baby (did bran lie?) continue discussion/bitching here

Started by RAY7, February 05, 2019, 07:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfroJisiac

Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 05:29:38 PM
I bet the girls she dragged on IG are sending stories out to the media too sdddd for this to come a week later ...

I don?t blame them tho. she shouldn?t have done that, it?s so unprofessional.

Karma...

at least she coulda been professional in the lie by sticking' to Illness bullshit but once she started blaming' the orchestra and tagging' people in her mess i KNEW it would come right back at her... not to mention the fans backlash..

i mean ...

CREAM.

FRANCE

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 05, 2019, 04:46:36 PM
Quote from: BranLover on February 05, 2019, 04:42:37 PM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 05, 2019, 02:50:30 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6645791/Brandy-called-orchestra-concert-wasnt-allowed-lip-sync.html

I guess you guys were right. I didn?t believe it.

Lol. Sad part is I believe them too. She had to have known that was a requirement prior to signing on though right? :uhh:

!!!
She had been rehearsing a whole year. Supposedly so all This should have been figured out months ago.

You just don't all of a sudden have this issue. You would have had to have done a dress rehearsal and such.  They prolly didn't even do that !!!

I feel like she walked in to the Kennedy center the week of with her back ground vocals and leads on cassette tape  and they said no dice and brandy said ok cancel the mess and flew back to her home in  Calabasas with her daughter

This goes back to what I was saying in that other thread and I stand by it. I knew, like most of us did, that she wasnt gonna be up there doing a 2hr show singing live and that it was caused this to happen. And I STILL stand by what I say when I compared her to other artists (new and old) that as a vet, it's very unsettling to know she doesnt have enough confidence as the 'vocal bible' to stand in front of a mic and just sing. Makes me lose some of my respect for her as an artist.

b7

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 05, 2019, 04:38:05 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:54:50 PM
And i ONLY say it makes sense IF she was sick and wanted to continue on for her fans and lip a lot of songs anyway, cuz most of us would have been fine with that as long as she didn?t cancel.

She isn?t known for canceling shows, so I?ll give her a pass. What i won?t give her a pass on, is how this was and continues to be handled.

Disgusting

What's your definition of known ? I know of 3 total now.  That's a lot
no it really isn?t

b7

Quote from: Glock on February 05, 2019, 05:29:34 PM
Quote from: BranLover on February 05, 2019, 05:25:47 PM
Starting to see why that Skorpion interview wasn?t released.
jdjdjjd u think she lashed us?
she likely lashed Skorpion :dead: makael always giggles about it cuz bran still talks to him

BranLover

ffff

Nah, but I?m sure she lashed others and probably came across unlikeable. This was when clapback Bran was at her peak I believe.

BranLover

Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 05:29:38 PM
I bet the girls she dragged on IG are sending stories out to the media too sdddd for this to come a week later ...

I don?t blame them tho. she shouldn?t have done that, it?s so unprofessional.

!!!!!

Everyone was actually getting over the mess and now this!

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 05:39:57 PM
she likely lashed Skorpion :dead: makael always giggles about it cuz bran still talks to him
jjxjdjdje
Mess
But they said it would make her look bad
I wonder what she said
Maybe she stopped ?nica owt

BranLover

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on February 05, 2019, 05:43:59 PM
Quote from: BranLover on February 05, 2019, 05:41:37 PM

ffff

Nah, but I?m sure she lashed others and probably came across unlikeable. This was when clapback Bran was at her peak I believe.

Kevin said he didn't want her shown like that.

I remember that. It was hard to believe back then though. I wonder if he still has it :dead:

Kalifornia.