So Bran re-recorded Baby (did bran lie?) continue discussion/bitching here

Started by RAY7, February 05, 2019, 07:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 05, 2019, 02:52:13 PM

• Brandy Norwood canceled her live orchestra concerts because she wasn't allowed to lip sync, inside sources have exclusively told DailyMail.com

Just a few hours before she was set to appear, she called off the Friday, January 25 and Saturday, January 26, shows at Washington, DC's Kennedy Center

The 39-year-old singer explained her late notice cancellation by saying she had a host of illnesses and her doctor advised her not to carry on with the shows

She wrote: 'I've been rehearsing since last year and I'm disappointed I was unable to perform. I'm going to follow the doctor's advice'

But insiders told DailyMail.com the real reason behind the cancellation was that Brandy was uncomfortable singing live and wanted to lip sync parts

They said: 'Brandy didn't want to sing live, bottom line. She became unhinged and ultimately pulled the plug on the entire weekend' 

Another source said: 'We were told it was stage fright and her being a perfectionist. Whatever her phobias, you just don't lip sync in front of an orchestra'
    When contacted for comment by DailyMail.com, Brandy's team offered to send over an e-mail from her doctor with his advice not perform, but never did so
They also did not comment when asked whether Brandy wanted to pre-record some of her set

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6645791/Brandy-called-orchestra-concert-wasnt-allowed-lip-sync.html
:guys:

The way sis was perched a few days after the cancelled shows with no signs of laryngitis, hay fever, a cold, pneumonia or whatever else she said she had was really telling. I believe this.

Not a good look Brans.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 07:31:30 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 05, 2019, 07:04:16 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 07:01:49 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 05, 2019, 06:59:42 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 06:57:27 PM
Quote from: VirgoMind on February 05, 2019, 06:19:17 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:47:14 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 05, 2019, 03:35:59 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:01:44 PM
Well yea it makes sense to wanna lip certain parts throughout a 2 hour show

Not the full show
f

Not for an orchestra show
Please

Backgrounds? That works but a lead mess
This girl is so damn insecure of her amazing ass talent
i agree

I?m saying i could see why she?d want to, but i don?t think that?s why this was canceled.

I doubt they told her the day before the show that she couldn?t lip :dead:

I also doubt that the same woman that did 8 shows a week, 100% live for 6 months would cancel 2 shows because she couldn?t lip. Just doesn?t make sense.

Wish y'all would stop saying this.  Those cute lil broadway songs are NOTHING like the "live" vocals she gives at her shows. Like, NOTHING

Especially considering that she lowered the key for all the Chicago songs...
yea, please stop bringing up broadway like she was singing i will always love you or sumn from the color purple.  The songs were cute. No more, no less.   :dead:

jgtdrsfe

i mean she lipped 'I'm your baby tonight' at the BET Awards...how was she gonna do a Whitney & an Aretha song with an orchestra?
Brandy is capable but she's a mix of insecure and a perfectionist so she has come to rely on those pre records and they have handicapped her.  She should've been honing her craft but instead she's SHOOK the moment she cant use em

She did lip the BET awards but let's not forget this tho. She's capable

Bitch, SING. 

I?m mad this slays the recording she did :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on February 05, 2019, 07:32:41 PM
Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 05, 2019, 02:52:13 PM

• Brandy Norwood canceled her live orchestra concerts because she wasn't allowed to lip sync, inside sources have exclusively told DailyMail.com

Just a few hours before she was set to appear, she called off the Friday, January 25 and Saturday, January 26, shows at Washington, DC's Kennedy Center

The 39-year-old singer explained her late notice cancellation by saying she had a host of illnesses and her doctor advised her not to carry on with the shows

She wrote: 'I've been rehearsing since last year and I'm disappointed I was unable to perform. I'm going to follow the doctor's advice'

But insiders told DailyMail.com the real reason behind the cancellation was that Brandy was uncomfortable singing live and wanted to lip sync parts

They said: 'Brandy didn't want to sing live, bottom line. She became unhinged and ultimately pulled the plug on the entire weekend' 

Another source said: 'We were told it was stage fright and her being a perfectionist. Whatever her phobias, you just don't lip sync in front of an orchestra'
    When contacted for comment by DailyMail.com, Brandy's team offered to send over an e-mail from her doctor with his advice not perform, but never did so
They also did not comment when asked whether Brandy wanted to pre-record some of her set

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6645791/Brandy-called-orchestra-concert-wasnt-allowed-lip-sync.html
:guys:

The way sis was perched a few days after the cancelled shows with no signs of laryngitis, hay fever, a cold, pneumonia or whatever else she said she had was really telling. I believe this.

Not a good look Brans.
:kii: :plzstop: :kii: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 05, 2019, 02:55:02 PM
QuoteWhen contacted for comment by DailyMail.com, Brandy's team offered to send over an e-mail from her doctor with his advice not perform, but never did so
d
dv

v`
xc
xzc
xz
cx
v
xcv
cv
cv

v
cvb
xv
v

vc
zv
cv`cxvx`c`czcxzczx
fn;fnfssndfoundfoudbruibrnurfuirbfnkd;fjlnsldkdms'flksdmsdls

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 07:31:30 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 05, 2019, 07:04:16 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 07:01:49 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 05, 2019, 06:59:42 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 06:57:27 PM
Quote from: VirgoMind on February 05, 2019, 06:19:17 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:47:14 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 05, 2019, 03:35:59 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:01:44 PM
Well yea it makes sense to wanna lip certain parts throughout a 2 hour show

Not the full show
f

Not for an orchestra show
Please

Backgrounds? That works but a lead mess
This girl is so damn insecure of her amazing ass talent
i agree

I?m saying i could see why she?d want to, but i don?t think that?s why this was canceled.

I doubt they told her the day before the show that she couldn?t lip :dead:

I also doubt that the same woman that did 8 shows a week, 100% live for 6 months would cancel 2 shows because she couldn?t lip. Just doesn?t make sense.

Wish y'all would stop saying this.  Those cute lil broadway songs are NOTHING like the "live" vocals she gives at her shows. Like, NOTHING

Especially considering that she lowered the key for all the Chicago songs...
yea, please stop bringing up broadway like she was singing i will always love you or sumn from the color purple.  The songs were cute. No more, no less.   :dead:

jgtdrsfe

i mean she lipped 'I'm your baby tonight' at the BET Awards...how was she gonna do a Whitney & an Aretha song with an orchestra?
Brandy is capable but she's a mix of insecure and a perfectionist so she has come to rely on those pre records and they have handicapped her.  She should've been honing her craft but instead she's SHOOK the moment she cant use em

She did lip the BET awards but let's not forget this tho. She's capable

And this is what we want from her. Stand there and sing. The choreo like she did at the BET Awards was dope, but I believe aside from her insecurities and aim for perfection, the choreo is another factor that makes her not sing live sometimes. I was quite surprised to know she was planning on giving full on choreo w/ the orchestra. Totally not needed.

Kaeli.

Quote from: MARS. on February 05, 2019, 12:54:39 PM
I'm crying! here are the backing tracks for the shows I cancelled!

ffffffffkmdfs

Bran gorl
FCCCCVVVVVCGVCFBVJ

Vonc2002

Not choreography with the damn symphony  orchestra :dead:
Maybe it's for the best that fckn show was cancelled.  It's sounding more and more like a damn mess
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Quote from: Nine on February 05, 2019, 07:35:42 PM
QuoteWhen contacted for comment by DailyMail.com, Brandy's team offered to send over an e-mail from her doctor with his advice not perform, but never did so
d
dv

v`
xc
xzc
xz
cx
v
xcv
cv
cv

v
cvb
xv
v

vc
zv
cv`cxvx`c`czcxzczx

mmmmmmmmm

:plzstop:

AfroJisiac

ton

Quote from: Nine on February 05, 2019, 07:35:42 PM
d
dv

v`
xc
xzc
xz
cx
v
xcv
cv
cv

v
cvb
xv
v

vc
zv
cv`cxvx`c`czcxzczx
I'm crying

FRANCE

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 05, 2019, 07:36:39 PM
Quote from: MARS. on February 05, 2019, 12:54:39 PM
I'm crying! here are the backing tracks for the shows I cancelled!

ffffffffkmdfs

Bran gorl
FCCCCVVVVVCGVCFBVJ

mmmmmmmmmmnbbb

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 07:38:28 PM
Maybe it's for the best that fckn show was cancelled.  It's sounding more and more like a damn mess

mmmmm
dem strings ova put it down while she dabs next to the violist woulda irked the fuck outta me

Vonc2002

Im SCREAMING! Y'all so damn DUMB.  Not them calling for a comment and her offering up that forged ass note :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: SPARK on February 05, 2019, 07:42:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 07:38:28 PM

mmmmm
dem strings ova put it down while she dabs next to the violist woulda irked the fuck outta me
smh
Imma stop talking cause imma just flat out be dragging her in a min