Quote from: beautiful liar on February 05, 2019, 04:08:03 PM
woops wrong thread lolz

But hey might as well say GHan's homophobic too at this point. I'll let it stay

sssssddfffgghhhhhhhh
How dare you?

I?m like, did I miss something?  :diddraispoot:

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 07:43:45 PM
Im SCREAMING! Y'all so damn DUMB.  Not them calling for a comment and her offering up that forged ass note :dead:

:kii:

Ma Lo

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 05, 2019, 07:54:31 PM
Quote from: beautiful liar on February 05, 2019, 04:08:03 PM
woops wrong thread lolz

But hey might as well say GHan's homophobic too at this point. I'll let it stay

sssssddfffgghhhhhhhh
How dare you?

I?m like, did I miss something?  :diddraispoot:

,h;jjjj&

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 07:38:28 PM
Not choreography with the damn symphony  orchestra :dead:
Maybe it's for the best that fckn show was cancelled.  It's sounding more and more like a damn mess

:kii: :kii: :kii:

I?m so sick of you
Hdhsnfd
Snsjsnsjsjshshsuuew
As
S

Sans jabs
Cud?s
S

Sass

As

But !!!

lovechild

The reality is Brandy isn?t comfortable singing live . Brandy?s pre records shit on her live vocals . She lowers the key and is very intimidated by her studio vocals . Brandy was never going to sing for 2 hours live . Even that Whitney clip y?all posted can?t compare to the lipped version she does on stage . She is like Lauryn hill , a prisoner of her own genius and acclaim and I think Brandy knows she can?t truly top what full moon did or afrodisiac did . All the snippets have been OK at best . She gets in the way of her own self and Chyl I?m tired of checking her page everyday hoping for new music . It?s truly sad because there will never be another Brandy

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Had to come out of hibernation for this

Once the shock has passed i understand and support her decision
We as fans or supporters should not want a show that is in a space of discontent and simply obligation

Bands play to djs and tracks all the time
An orchestra is no different and the type of music she makes is not just stand and sing and its not her style as a performer

If actual musicians arent imaginative enough to blend the visions thats on them
BBecause it is possible they are just to autistic in their mess that they cant invision anything else

An album release or delay is not the same thing or combined with this incident please stop conflating issues

Its my belief that she tried to push this event and it broke her down physically not to the extent that paid doctor said but enough to pull back

And with everything else going on sometimes u really have to surrender to the universe and what its trying to tell u

Lots of good came out of this even if we cannot see the particulars
Begin to reach inside of yourself and manifest ur dreams for u if ur looking to others to make u happy or fulfilled ur chasing a dead end

Love brandy guys open ur hearts

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Angel In Disguise

Really hope this story stays buried. I don't want to see this on any blogs. It's embarrassing.

Quote'Despite having done Broadway and having been a recording artist since she was a pre-teen, Brandy apparently voice tracks her concerts - meaning 95 percent of what she performs on stage is pre-recorded vocals that she lip-syncs to.

That's the line that broke my heart. I don't care if "lots of people do it", enough people doubt Brandy (especially in my family) that if that info got out, I would be humiliated. I have gone so hard for her. This information needs to stay right here.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: lovechild on February 05, 2019, 08:41:33 PM
The reality is Brandy isn?t comfortable singing live . Brandy?s pre records shit on her live vocals . She lowers the key and is very intimidated by her studio vocals . Brandy was never going to sing for 2 hours live . Even that Whitney clip y?all posted can?t compare to the lipped version she does on stage . She is like Lauryn hill , a prisoner of her own genius and acclaim and I think Brandy knows she can?t truly top what full moon did or afrodisiac did . All the snippets have been OK at best . She gets in the way of her own self and Chyl I?m tired of checking her page everyday hoping for new music . It?s truly sad because there will never be another Brandy
and i thought Yew were the enlightened one

I see past ur insense burning and arugula eating

Ur kinda basic and 3rd dimmensional  sis

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GYNandTONIC

I have no defense for how Brandy handled this situation so lash away.

However this doubt about her vocal ability is simply foolish. You can say she holds back or feels more comfortable in the studio but to say she can?t execute her studio vocals live is....THOSE BATHROOM BANGERS ALONE LASHED ANY RECORED VOCAL SHE?s GIVEN TO DATE.

Brandy is a perfectionist. Period. She?s never been comfortable with just being a vocalist. She sees her self as a full on entertainer sometimes to her own detriment. I see her as a vocalist and I think most fans do too. However her perception of her dance and showmanship abilities is much higher and I don?t think it?s a crutch thing at all. Half of the time when Bey fans think she?s singing live she isn?t. She is one of the best at the lipping illusion.

I?m almost sure Brandy wasn?t gonna lip, but instead was going to use pre recorded backgrounds and maybe some high notes. Was that needed? No, but that was her vision. Thick lush backgrounds, big orchestra, and aggressive leads. I actually think she was gonna over sing actually

BranLover

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 05, 2019, 09:54:49 PM
Really hope this story stays buried. I don't want to see this on any blogs. It's embarrassing.

Quote'Despite having done Broadway and having been a recording artist since she was a pre-teen, Brandy apparently voice tracks her concerts - meaning 95 percent of what she performs on stage is pre-recorded vocals that she lip-syncs to.

That's the line that broke my heart. I don't care if "lots of people do it", enough people doubt Brandy (especially in my family) that if that info got out, I would be humiliated. I have gone so hard for her. This information needs to stay right here.

Same. Hopefully it forces her to do more live singing.

Noni

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Noni on February 06, 2019, 02:28:03 AM

She?ll probably also just re record stuff and try to find a new producer because whatever that petty mess with camper was, Bran Will never forget it. She is the queen of petty from what she has shown us over the years.

What happend with her and Camper I missed that one

Noni

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 06, 2019, 04:13:13 AM
Quote from: Noni on February 06, 2019, 02:28:03 AM

She?ll probably also just re record stuff and try to find a new producer because whatever that petty mess with camper was, Bran Will never forget it. She is the queen of petty from what she has shown us over the years.

What happend with her and Camper I missed that one

He put up a post to celebrate his Grammy nomination with H.E.R. The post mentioned some of the great collaborators: Aaliyah and Tim. Janet and someone etc.

He didn?t mention brandy and Darkchild and she was offended and posted something petty in the comments then stopped following him.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 05, 2019, 09:54:49 PM

Even though I knew this to be true, seeing it written out really hurt my heart. Ugh I love this woman, and I hope the general public doesn?t get wind of this.