Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kalifornia.

QuoteThat one black person you can play as in a 1998-2005 snowboarding game.

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

:disgusted: they're all black hun.... 

BAPHOMET.

bitch.... :guys:= I just went through most of Beyonce's debut messes. Videos/performances/etc

and ima need her name and Normani or any of the new girls to never be in the same sentence. They arent similar at ALL. 

BITCH..... why the fuck am I sitting here like I never seen this vidya before? Never have I damn EVER seen a bitch come through so fucking strong vocally/PRESENCE wise on their debut 
Its really no surprise the bitch in the video would later become a LEGEND. she just.... HAD IT  

and STILL doing it 

MelMel

Quote from: Darius in the Grave. on December 09, 2019, 11:07:06 PM
bitch.... :guys:= I just went through most of Beyonce's debut messes. Videos/performances/etc

and ima need her name and Normani or any of the new girls to never be in the same sentence. They arent similar at ALL.

BITCH..... why the fuck am I sitting here like I never seen this vidya before? Never have I damn EVER seen a bitch come through so fucking strong vocally/PRESENCE wise on their debut
Its really no surprise the bitch in the video would later become a LEGEND. she just.... HAD IT 

and STILL doing it
Praise Naughty GOD

WHEW!!!! SHIT!!!!  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Xavier on December 10, 2019, 12:50:24 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 09, 2019, 05:48:45 PM

QuoteThat one black person you can play as in a 1998-2005 snowboarding game.
SNDJCJCMVMVMCMCMVMB
G
H
H
H
S
C

Cc

Z
Z
Z

S

A
S
NCNFNFNDFNCCCFFXXXXCCCCC

Cowgirl

Quote from: MelMel on December 10, 2019, 01:03:45 AM
Quote from: Darius in the Grave. on December 09, 2019, 11:07:06 PM
bitch.... :guys:= I just went through most of Beyonce's debut messes. Videos/performances/etc

and STILL doing it
Praise Naughty GOD

WHEW!!!! SHIT!!!!  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
Normani effortlessly gives this tho, that's her problem.