having a Brandy Appreciation Day

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, February 11, 2019, 01:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

February 11, 2019, 01:43:32 PM Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 01:45:39 PM by long-timeBfan

Done work and going to indulge in some Brandy classics for her BDAY

:plzstop:

Baby was my song!

I loved the video, the All Stary Party Mix and the super laid back Uptown Remix produced by D'Angelo

:wub: :wub:

RAY7

Never heard this D?Angelo production
I like it

long-timeTheRoofFan

February 11, 2019, 02:01:01 PM #2 Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 02:02:30 PM by long-timeBfan
I Wanna Be Down was such a good single choice! It was and still is a great song.

I also loved the Cool Out Remix...the ad-libs on this are great

And of course The Human Rhythm Hip-Hop Mix

Ma Lo

I been listening to songs from Human/Afro era all day

Kalifornia.

Ma Lo

WTFFFFFFFFFFF the way she uses her voice on this mess .. hurry the hell up Bran.. I want this song

long-timeTheRoofFan

Brandy's love for Ray J on "Best Friend" is really sweet.

I always loved the Rocappella Beat Box version..

Brandy's vocals on the Character R&B Mix feat. Channel Live are so on point too tho..  :wub:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Gotta love the Soulshock & Karlin Remix for Brokenhearted

The Soulpower Mix featuring Wanya Morris was a breakout moment for Brandy

long-timeTheRoofFan

I wish "Love Is On My Side" had been a single from Brandy.

The song was produced by Kim Kardashians ex husband Damon Thomas and written and vocally arranged by Robin Thicke.. Robin does background vocals with Brandy also.

I'd love for Brandy and Robin Thicke to work together again. A duet for his album would be great, but him writing and producing for her again would be cute too.

:plzstop:

long-timeTheRoofFan

I LOVED "Where Are You Now!!"

I'm a big fan of Super Hero movies.. so a Brandy song on a soundtrack is always nice and I'm still hoping that she shows up in something Marvel  :wub:

I'd also love for her to work with Lenny Kravitz again. He did a great job with Brandy on this so I'm here for another collaboration. I'd love to hear her on something of his vocally too. I think her and him could have a really nice "Rock n Roll" moment.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

long-timeTheRoofFan

The Doug Rasheed Remix feat LL Cool J 
and
The Doug Rasheed Hip-Hop Remix feat LL Cool J

are both nice

It's too bad they didn't shoot a video for the remix with LL

Again, I'd love to see Brandy and LL Cool J work together again. It would be nice to see her on a hook on something of his or another LL Cool J Remix for the upcoming project would be nice too. :)

Although, I'm more likely to get an acting collaboration out of these two. I'd be happy to see LL COOL J join Star as Brandy's new love interest when she's done with the current guy.

long-timeTheRoofFan

long-timeTheRoofFan

This unreleased gem is one of my favourite early Brandy recordings.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Wow.. so during my Brandy Appreciation Day I have come across some new Brandy that I haven't ever heard before!!

I've heard everything so I'm guessing a few of you haven't heard it either.

Keith Crouch produced "Best Friend" and there is a rare unreleased "K.C. Full Mix" with completely different vocals from the Original version.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

long-timeTheRoofFan

:plzstop: Baby Ray J rapping his little ass off over I Wanna Be Down with Brandy back in 1994!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: