J-Boog Not Cool w/ Michelle Obama & Zaya Wade Interview

Started by M-Rocka, March 05, 2021, 10:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

Who cares what this basic nigger thinks

FRANCE

Funny how he can speak up about this, but not about his bandmate getting piped down against his wishes by his cousin. 

Ma Lo

I love to see straight guys lose their shit over something like this ..kii

Cowboy Nine

Zaya really triggers these niggers and tbh, I just love that for them.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on March 05, 2021, 10:54:43 AM
Zaya really triggers these niggers and tbh, I just love that for them.
!!!
This little boy/girl rattling these grown men is hilarious

Ma Lo

ton

bxbxbxbxbxb 

as if slowing down the population is even a bad thing, there's too many people on earth 

not that men are gonna stop fucking women raw

Buy The Stars✨

i cant wait till ppl who think like him die out. 

STUNNA GOD

shante smith

I feel for black hetero men because I honestly think because of the hyper masculine standards that are placed on them, some of them feel damn near obligated to speak up on some mess like this and make it known they have no parts of it and do not agree .

yes they're insecure but this is the same group of men who cannot have lotion or face wash in their bathroom without being labeled gay . There's much more to it than just "they're hateful". 

Ma Lo

Quote from: I got Black in my family on March 05, 2021, 11:53:46 AM
I feel for black hetero men because I honestly think because of the hyper masculine standards that are placed on them, some of them feel damn near obligated to speak up on some mess like this and make it known they have no parts of it and do not agree .

yes they're insecure but this is the same group of men who cannot have lotion or face wash in their bathroom without being labeled gay . There's much more to it than just "they're hateful".

Good point.