J-Boog Not Cool w/ Michelle Obama & Zaya Wade Interview

Started by M-Rocka, March 05, 2021, 10:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: I got Black in my family on March 05, 2021, 11:53:46 AM
I feel for black hetero men because I honestly think because of the hyper masculine standards that are placed on them, some of them feel damn near obligated to speak up on some mess like this and make it known they have no parts of it and do not agree .

yes they're insecure but this is the same group of men who cannot have lotion or face wash in their bathroom without being labeled gay . There's much more to it than just "they're hateful".

nah no excuses.  we know right from wrong.  his comment wasnt needed. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Where was this protesting when the gangsta rap image was something they revelled in and perpetuated  :dead:
When it was all bullets, pussy, 40's, ciroc and ill built stripper bitches?
I don't think there's an increase on black male femininity it's always been there, it's just more visible and people who belong to that group feel more safe to live their lives in public.
But instead of using his voice as a black man to call out the male sexual assault and rape that was around him, he's using it to bully a black child more comfortable and articule than he will ever be.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Troye on March 05, 2021, 12:00:28 PM
I feel for black hetero men because I honestly think because of the hyper masculine standards that are placed on them, some of them feel damn near obligated to speak up on some mess like this and make it known they have no parts of it and do not agree .

yes they're insecure but this is the same group of men who cannot have lotion or face wash in their bathroom without being labeled gay . There's much more to it than just "they're hateful".
nah no excuses.  we know right from wrong.  his comment wasnt needed.
SSSDDDDDDDDDDDSDDDDDD

!!!! This is social media. And I don't think anybody was hunting for his input. We wanted his input on Chris Stokes.

RAY7

J Boog is down with his "cousin" Marques and Chris Stokes still with their pedo/Jehovah Witness selves

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Jayda X on March 05, 2021, 12:19:41 PM

Where was this protesting when the gangsta rap image was something they revelled in and perpetuated  :dead:

!!!!

These niggas are a joke, for real.

And no need to use past tense bby, these niggas are still out here glorifying having side bitches, multiple baby mamas, doing drugs, violence, materialism and all this other toxic shit.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

All of what you say is true. But literally NO ONE asked him to put that paragraph together and hit send. He deserves all the fire going his way...

finish ha.

Well yeah he does deserve a lashing if he wanted to make a "hear ye hear ye" announcement that no one asked for .

but I Just understand why a lot of blk hetero man are so insecure and uncomfortable with things like this.

even some gay black men suffer from it as well. A lot actually 
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Troye on March 05, 2021, 11:46:00 AM
i cant wait till ppl who think like him die out.
Agreed.

He may be raising his kids to think like him.
Hopefully they don't.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Valid points.
BRANDY

Rxxf

I don't think there's an increase on black male femininity it's always been there, it's just more visible and people who belong to that group feel more safe to live their lives in public.
But instead of using his voice as a black man to call out the male sexual assault and rape that was around him, he's using it to bully a black child more comfortable and articule than he will ever be.

Speak!
Come the fuck on!

Perfectly said.
BRANDY

JCJ 🪐

n

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Buy The Stars✨

This !!!!!!!

finish ha.

this cycle will never end

Black gays vs the black heteros vs black women

Just throwing darts back and forth
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: I got Black in my family on March 05, 2021, 12:59:10 PM
this cycle will never end

Black gays vs the black heteros vs black women

Just throwing darts back and forth

It's really up to straight black men.

I have marched with BLM  side by side with straight black men here in Dallas  but will that same straight black man March in a gay pride parade with me this summer ? Would he even attend ? No he won't cause he don't care about me or you or equality for black gays or gays in general.  the straight black man cares for himself