J-Boog Not Cool w/ Michelle Obama & Zaya Wade Interview

Started by M-Rocka, March 05, 2021, 10:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

and you only care for white twinks
so it all levels out

shante smith

March 05, 2021, 01:13:19 PM #32 Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 01:14:09 PM by I got Black in my family
Quote from: Troye on March 05, 2021, 01:11:08 PM
Quote from: I got Black in my family on March 05, 2021, 12:59:10 PM
this cycle will never end

Black gays vs the black heteros vs black women

Just throwing darts back and forth

It's really up to straight black men.

I have marched with BLM  side by side with straight black men here in Dallas  but will that same straight black man March in a gay pride parade with me this summer ? Would he even attend ? No he won't cause he don't care about me or you or equality for black gays or gays in general.  the straight black man cares for himself
I know black hetero men who care .

shante smith

March 05, 2021, 01:19:30 PM #33 Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 01:20:58 PM by I got Black in my family
I don't think it's fair to ask if a black straight man will march for gay pride

fnnfnfnnf

i mean it makes sense for a black gay man to be at BLM with a straight man cuz that's a cause which is directly addressing what u have in common

straight blk man def need to be held accountable for reckless words and behavior because anything promoting what could be homophobia is dangerous . but I just wish we could all SEE each other instead of being on READY with each other all the time ...

Edge gorl

Buy The Stars✨

Edited

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: I got Black in my family on March 05, 2021, 01:19:30 PM

fnnfnfnnf

i mean it makes sense for a black gay man to be at BLM with a straight man cuz that's a cause which is directly addressing what u have in common

straight blk man def need to be held accountable for reckless words and behavior because anything promoting what could be homophobia is dangerous . but I just wish we could all SEE each other instead of being on READY with each other all the time ...

Ok they shouldn't have to go to gay pride you're right but how can you ask for rights for yourself but not want rights for your fellow black brothers who are different.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on March 05, 2021, 01:35:59 PM
I bet he voted for biden

Use that stimulus check to chop that dick off once and for all babe. BUY THAT PUSSY!!!

:woohoo:

Edge gorl

Funny!!

Use tht stem to buy a bettr sense of humor, id pick tha one god had wen he formed ur ugl' ass cuzzo!! :caramelapple:

Fags needa stay outta queen trans business n tht include boog aidy booty hole ass

Kalifornia.

Edge gorl

shante smith

Quote from: Troye on March 05, 2021, 01:40:05 PM
Quote from: I got Black in my family on March 05, 2021, 01:19:30 PM

fnnfnfnnf

Ok they shouldn't have to go to gay pride you're right but how can you ask for rights for yourself but not want rights for your fellow black brothers who are different.
i don't think it's a "rights" issue. More about respect in these situations

And tolerance

Bulldagger

Well, I'm certainly tired of seeing men wearing pearls. That is  quite feminine.

I'm not particularly fond of transgerism and I don't feel like that's my fight. I can't get on people when I have similar beliefs. If my son, gorgeous son, told me he wanted to be a girl, I would protest and say wait until you're  18.