Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Troye on March 05, 2021, 01:11:08 PM
Quote from: I got Black in my family on March 05, 2021, 12:59:10 PM
this cycle will never end

Black gays vs the black heteros vs black women

Just throwing darts back and forth

It's really up to straight black men.

I have marched with BLM  side by side with straight black men here in Dallas  but will that same straight black man March in a gay pride parade with me this summer ? Would he even attend ? No he won't cause he don't care about me or you or equality for black gays or gays in general. 
well this thread is about Zaya Wade her straight Black father Dwyane Wade and brother went to a pride event with her
and got all types of backlash from ppl saying he is DL gay, a bad father etc
lets not act like its a walk in the park for the few straight dudes who are allies

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RAY7 on March 05, 2021, 02:57:19 PM
Quote from: Troye on March 05, 2021, 01:11:08 PM
Quote from: I got Black in my family on March 05, 2021, 12:59:10 PM
this cycle will never end

Black gays vs the black heteros vs black women

Just throwing darts back and forth

It's really up to straight black men.

I have marched with BLM  side by side with straight black men here in Dallas  but will that same straight black man March in a gay pride parade with me this summer ? Would he even attend ? No he won't cause he don't care about me or you or equality for black gays or gays in general. 
well this thread is about Zaya Wade her straight Black father Dwyane Wade and brother went to a pride event with her
and got all types of backlash from ppl saying he is DL gay, a bad father etc
lets not act like its a walk in the park for the few straight dudes who are allies

OH  i always give props to the straight black men who are allies!! im a mavericks fan but respect the FUCK outta d wade and gabby for letting  zaya live the way she wants but untill more stick up nothing will change.  i stand by what i said straight black men are the problem and are  the ones who need to take the lead on this one.

bby ddy

j

Straight BM will never take the lead on ANYTHING. Weakest link selves.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: bby ddy on March 05, 2021, 03:10:21 PM
j

Straight BM will never take the lead on ANYTHING. Weakest link selves.
d

"Womn' tryn' lead now! Ain't right! AGENDA!"

If black women didnt step up and lead the household, who the fuck was going to? :dead: I'm so sick of straight BM always trying to be the victim. They're really the white women of the culture.

:udontlookok:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

JCJ 🪐

shante smith

March 05, 2021, 05:25:05 PM #55 Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 05:26:50 PM by I got Black in my family
its ok to hold people accountable and ask "but why" at the same time.

it's done all the time and it's actually very productive

a lot of behavior has an underlying tea that needs to be addressed/discussed, in addition to lashing the actions caused by it.

Cowgirl

Aalumeci.

Quote from: I got Black in my family on March 05, 2021, 01:19:30 PM
I don't think it's fair to ask if a black straight man will march for gay pride

fnnfnfnnf

i mean it makes sense for a black gay man to be at BLM with a straight man cuz that's a cause which is directly addressing what u have in common

nnnnn right