Brandy, Fantasia & Jazmine collab CANCELED

Started by SouravMay, September 11, 2019, 07:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Info from Fanny's listening party
QuoteNothing sounds the same. I don't want to be placed in a box. "Holy Ghost" kind of reminds you of a gospel song with a trap beat. "Free" is very political. "Believer" is very sexy! Wait 'til you see the video. "Bad Girl" is very Aretha Franklin, that old school, just standing flat-foot and singing. And "Take Off" is [us] tapping into the pop world. You cannot put me in a box! We've done Broadway, we've done jazz, we do it all."Fantasia's sixth studio album features collaborations with Meghan Trainor, T-Pain, and her mother, Diane. Fantasia: "This album is Rock Soul. It is a bop! "PTSD" is totally different from "Enough," so you just wait! Nothing's the same. I got my mama on the album because I have to end it in gospel. I have T-Pain, I have Meghan Trainor. I almost had Brandy and Jazmine, but it will happen. It's the politics. You know, I'm independent. Some people had to stop that whole movement because they didn't want it to happen, but it will happen. Weapons will form but they will not prosper"

Bentley. HARRIS!

September 18, 2019, 03:57:47 PM #166 Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 04:02:55 PM by Bentley. A Moderator.
I'm confused. Why would you post that in here?

instead of a new a thread titled "Info from Fanny's listening party" :uhh:

RAY7

Because it mentioned the Brandy, Jazmine collab 
which I wanted to discuss more. It seems like someone blocked it but she's still hopeful it can come out

RAY7

Also, why is "a Moderator" part of your username but not your status? :uhh:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Oh. Well I mean the article only mentioned what we already knew, so the post wasn't helpful to me... so ... yea

Bentley. HARRIS!

It can be listed in either place. Still let's you know what time it is  :wub:

RAY7

Well can you delete my post Mr Mod? I'll make another thread

Bentley. HARRIS!

Ok bet. I'm new to the system, and we just switched softwares so it'll be a minute

RAY7

Bbccvvgbgvvbgvgvvvcvcdccxcvnbbn
Ok bro take your time 

^

Young

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 18, 2019, 04:28:55 PM
Ok bet. I'm new to the system, and we just switched softwares so it'll be a minute
C
C
C
C
C
C
Ccvvvv

Young

Amazing

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 18, 2019, 04:28:55 PM

We are waiting hun. :unbothered: