Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch are dating. Charlotte Flair is engaged to Andrade.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Now that Anorexa is not medically cleared yet again to wrestle again, who's gonna take her place in the MITB match? Gorls wtf is going on??!! Could Sasha be making her return? Could Nikki Cross finally get a chance to shine?

and what's up with the Sushi Kabuki name given to Chun Li & Lucy Lui?

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 17, 2019, 10:10:32 PM
Now that Anorexa is not medically cleared yet again to wrestle again, who's gonna take her place in the MITB match? Gorls wtf is going on??!! Could Sasha be making her return? Could Nikki Cross finally get a chance to shine?

Sasha isn't coming back. She's doing what Neville did. Sitting out until her contract is up. Luke Harper asked for his release too. Nikki Cross is replacing Anorexa. And Asuka and Kairi Sane chose that name for themselves. They pitched the idea to Triple H who loved it. They've known each other for years too.  Oh y'all know Seth Rollins is fucking Becky Lynch.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Rumor has it that Becky is going to lose both belts but Barely is supposed to win the Women's MITB match and cash in during the Becky/Charlotte match and become the SD Women's Champion. Drew McIntyre is supposed to win the Men's MITB match and cash in during the Seth/AJ match. Kofi will retain the WWE Championship and Samoa Joe will lose the US title. 
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

So really there's no point in watching MITB tonight? nxnxxndndndndnd

I'll still tune into the mess. I hear Andrade is supposed to get a huge push when they move to Fox just to appeal the Latin demographic. I guess banging the top female wrestler has its perks.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 18, 2019, 05:48:56 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 17, 2019, 10:10:32 PM

Sasha isn't coming back. She's doing what Neville did. Sitting out until her contract is up. Luke Harper asked for his release too. Nikki Cross is replacing Anorexa. And Asuka and Kairi Sane chose that name for themselves. They pitched the idea to Triple H who loved it. They've known each other for years too.  Oh y'all know Seth Rollins is fucking Becky Lynch.

He'll be known as The Man Slayer now, I hear she's going to be on the cover of WWE 2k20

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 19, 2019, 10:43:57 AM
Rumor has it that Becky is going to lose both belts but Barely is supposed to win the Women's MITB match and cash in during the Becky/Charlotte match and become the SD Women's Champion. Drew McIntyre is supposed to win the Men's MITB match and cash in during the Seth/AJ match. Kofi will retain the WWE Championship and Samoa Joe will lose the US title.
Yuck, and she won too. :uhh:

M-Rocka

OMFG!!!!!!! JAY!!!!!!!!!! BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Your fucking tea sis!!!!
Barely is the new SD Women's Champ!!!:mmyulost:

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 19, 2019, 08:54:39 PM
OMFG!!!!!!! JAY!!!!!!!!!! BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Your fucking tea sis!!!!
Barely is the new SD Women's Champ!!!:mmyulost:
Yeah but I'm pissed about the way the Men's MITB ladder match ended. Lots of wrestling fans are pissed. I DID NOT EXPECT THAT SWERVE AT ALL. All I have to say regarding that is FUCK Vince Mahon and FUCK Brock Lesnar.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"