Aubs & Shan says Dawn was on Forums throwing shade (D Woods punched ha)

Started by ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪, September 15, 2015, 10:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

GLOCK

F
Was she a member here?
Was "Domo" actually Dawn the whole time ? :udontlookok:

Hugo

I think Dawn wanted full control creative, sound and look wise. I really think the only reason she got back with those girls was for her own personal gain, to help her solo career. She strikes me as a selfish person willing to do whatever and screw over whoever to get what she wants

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

As a fan this hurt me a little. I believe Dawn's version and I believe theirs too. The truth is somewhere in the middle and clear as day.

Plank

Plank

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss  :caramelapple:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Bitch I feel bad for not believing Dawn. Aubrey thought she could goup the girls now I may not know much about algebra but she lied about that computer shit.

The fan told Aubs that her post on the board about the alber and the username was the same as the Dawn mess and had the same exact IP address.

RAY7

I dont trust SLUTbrey
she certainly didnt answer the question of if they did recording sessions behind her back

Cuban0

Quote from: Hugo on September 15, 2015, 10:41:38 AM
I think Dawn wanted full control creative, sound and look wise. I really think the only reason she got back with those girls was for her own personal gain, to help her solo career. She strikes me as a selfish person willing to do whatever and screw over whoever to get what she wants

Abcd

Cowgirl

BigDawg

Quote from: Cuban0 on September 15, 2015, 11:10:00 AM
Quote from: Hugo on September 15, 2015, 10:41:38 AM