Brandy, Performing Live At Essence (Live on her IG)

Started by shaunlamont89, July 05, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Le Champ on July 06, 2019, 04:58:11 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 06, 2019, 04:55:03 PM
Quote from: Yea. I'm Back. on July 06, 2019, 04:47:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 06, 2019, 04:42:57 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 06, 2019, 04:19:37 PM
Quote from: 89 on July 06, 2019, 04:11:09 PM
Hope Musiq is in good voice
King makes great music but live...
sdddd

That's so weird to me cuz his voice is CRAZY. Idk what it is

It can't be nerves
Music can be downright terrible live. Here in chicago he was legit booed off the stage one night
sssss
where he hit that high note and sounding a screeching mess  :plzstop: :plzstop:

I always thought it was because of the way he sings, you can't croon from the back of your throat and try to project that
Boy, he was singing  SO BEAUTIFUL and sounded a whole damn fool. My second hand embarrassment LEAPED tf out. Jesus :stressed:

Eek that breaks my heart. He's one of my favs on wax
He CAN sing but he isn't consistent. He started out cool but it progressively got worse. I felt so bad because he got off stage after so beautful and I don't think that was his last song. I felt so bad for him.  People don't fckn play. I was like is this showtime at the fckn apollo :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: 89 on July 06, 2019, 05:01:58 PM
on the positive side
he killed here

He was still kinda pitchy at the beginning
Chrisette kinda dragged him a bit

RAY7

Quote from: Le Champ on July 06, 2019, 05:08:22 PM
on the positive side
he killed here

why did I post this from just remembering it being good
then press play and...
:usuresis:

Le Champ

Quote from: 89 on July 06, 2019, 05:09:58 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on July 06, 2019, 05:08:22 PM
on the positive side
he killed here

why did I post this from just remembering it being good
then press play and...
:usuresis:

:plzstop:

And I OOP

b7

on the positive side
he killed here

oh yea he did

This song is one of my faves. I remember that old member we had here, saying they vibed out to "How i feel" during these sessions
:stressed:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 06, 2019, 05:04:55 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on July 06, 2019, 04:58:11 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 06, 2019, 04:55:03 PM
Quote from: Yea. I'm Back. on July 06, 2019, 04:47:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 06, 2019, 04:42:57 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 06, 2019, 04:19:37 PM
Quote from: 89 on July 06, 2019, 04:11:09 PM
Hope Musiq is in good voice
King makes great music but live...
sdddd

That's so weird to me cuz his voice is CRAZY. Idk what it is

It can't be nerves
Music can be downright terrible live. Here in chicago he was legit booed off the stage one night
sssss
where he hit that high note and sounding a screeching mess  :plzstop: :plzstop:

I always thought it was because of the way he sings, you can't croon from the back of your throat and try to project that
Boy, he was singing  SO BEAUTIFUL and sounded a whole damn fool. My second hand embarrassment LEAPED tf out. Jesus :stressed:

Eek that breaks my heart. He's one of my favs on wax
He CAN sing but he isn't consistent. He started out cool but it progressively got worse. I felt so bad because he got off stage after so beautful and I don't think that was his last song. I felt so bad for him.  People don't fckn play. I was like is this showtime at the fckn apollo :uhh:
:plzstop:

People are ruthless about their COIN, and they probably heard the real mess in the car on the way to the show thinking he'd be giving that dddfff Jesus

RAY7

Quote from: 1RIG on July 06, 2019, 05:22:48 PM
on the positive side
he killed here

oh yea he did

This song is one of my faves. I remember that old member we had here, saying they vibed out to "How i feel" during these sessions
I remember that, I didnt know it was How I Feel specifically but
it makes sense

Cuban0

WTF is all of this mess? That's why you never open your mouth to bitch until you actually know what's going on. I tell you, the lack of common sense and rush to be not only negative, but wish it on Brandy on something you know nothing about is absolutely ridiculous. I'm so glad I'm preoccupied with both my jobs today because bans would've been handed out. Anyway, I'm glad she's performing and look forward to what else she has in store for the era  :howfestive: :gorlonfire:

b7

b7

Quote from: 89 on July 06, 2019, 05:38:00 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 06, 2019, 05:22:48 PM
on the positive side
he killed here

oh yea he did

I remember that, I didnt know it was How I Feel specifically but
it makes sense
ssddd he said the "Ha ha ha" mess got the party started

Lemme go listen to that omf

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cuban0 on July 06, 2019, 05:39:45 PM
WTF is all of this mess? That's why you never open your mouth to bitch until you actually know what's going on. I tell you, the lack of common sense and rush to be not only negative, but wish it on Brandy on something you know nothing about is absolutely ridiculous. I'm so glad I'm preoccupied with both my jobs today because bans would've been handed out. Anyway, I'm glad she's performing and look forward to what else she has in store for the era  :howfestive: :gorlonfire:
Omg
:omgwatshappening:

Quote from: Cuban0 on July 06, 2019, 05:39:45 PM
:flamebroiled: :receipts:
^

Monika

Quote from: Justaway_ on July 05, 2019, 09:56:52 PM
just sent the info to TSR lolz
wow, you are so wrong for this! Like intentionly trying to get this girl dragged! SICK!  :uhh:
Yahudah