DJ Camper - Sleep feat. Brandy (Full Song)

Started by AfroJisiac, October 23, 2020, 10:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicboy88

I just want brandy to sing her ass off!!! These producer be killing me sometimes. Rodney team was the only team that gave production an vocals including timbaland! Brandy stop wasting your time with people that use your talent her voice is gifted! Still not a big dj camper until he gives brandy his best work....,,,.I'm done #postivevibe :-D

Young

AfroJisiac

FRANCE

I dont know what it is about Camper's production but it just doesnt sound...crisp. I cant fully get in. 

Musicboy88

lovechild

October 23, 2020, 06:08:05 PM #80 Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 06:48:17 PM by lovechild
Tbh Bran keeps doing this where she is just like singing in the background and not giving a verse and I'm over it.  I can't even blame camper .

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: FRANCE on October 23, 2020, 05:46:55 PM
I dont know what it is about Camper's production but it just doesnt sound...crisp. I cant fully get in.

!! It gives a budget tea

Ulysses

This could have been much better with a better male singer. And definitely could use more Brandy. 

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm okay with it. Lyrically it's a good fit in the "No Tomorrow" season we are now in. Like a No Tomorrow B-Side

Ma Lo

Micheal Watson

The "say something" lyric was cute I guess

rosone1

i WaS eXpEcTiNg...

stfu and be grateful that we aren't enduring another Brandy drought. it isn't even bad. not my cup of tea though.
^

^