Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: tontonton on January 25, 2019, 11:08:25 PM
Quote from: MelMel on January 25, 2019, 11:05:38 PM
Quote from: tontonton on January 25, 2019, 11:04:05 PM
Jesus I've never seen mayday get lashed like this in my LIFE

:guys:
it's like the time Ralf dragged the fuck out of Vonc which led to the death of Vonc  :stressed:
ack

TWO iconic moments!

These are the special times
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Kalifornia.

'ology

MelMel

fedswatchin

Yea I don't get the fake stannin for mons forr Monica approach, she ain't doin shit :kii:

'ology

Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2019, 11:22:07 PM
Ok, so you'll continue to be perched on a forum for a woman you care nothing about.
And I'll continue to address it whenever I feel like it.
Lol.
Z the most

lovechild

Sis should come back to DC with a free show or a sneak peak at the album . Idk something to say you?re truly sorry and love your fans

'ology

brocka4life

Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 04:19:17 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 04:14:09 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 04:12:06 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 04:05:30 PM
I really don?t think she would have let her friend Silent

d

Would she?
Well given her record with friends.....
:unsure:
He?s just a fan with a camera
Nothing more

He is definitely more than that.
Give that man more credit than that.
Without him, there wouldn?t have been India.Arie tribute or a 20 year video of her peers congratulating her. Not to mention he?s traveled the world with her.
Let give him some level of respect. I never see him flat out disrespecting anyone here. Besides, when that other girl was acting crazy towards Brandy, he had her back.

Kalifornia.

You been on here fake stannin for Bran for years and she ain?t doin shit either.

So what about it?

brocka4life

If the illness is true, it sounds pretty serious.

1. Acute laryngitis is a temporary condition caused by overusing the vocal cords. It can also be caused by an infection. Treating the underlying condition causes the laryngitis to go away. Acute laryngitis can be caused by: viral infections

2. Acute sinusitis can be triggered by a cold or allergies and may resolve on its own.
Symptoms include headache, facial pain, runny nose, and nasal congestion.

3. Vocal hemorrhage occurs when a blood vessel in the vocal fold or in the vocal cord ruptures, and leaks blood into the superficial lamina propria (SLP). This disrupts the vibrations in the vocal cord and usually causes severe disorder of the voice (dysphonia).
Vocal hemorrhage typically happens as a result of forceful or incorrect use of the voice. Its pathology is the same as a bruise anywhere else on the body, where blood vessels break and leak blood into the skin. The resulting bruise then heals so long as it is not retraumatized. Similarly, in the case of vocal hemorrhage, complete voice rest is essential to allow the vocal cord to remain still. This enables blood to be reabsorbed. Failing to rest the voice can cause further bleeding and scarring.

4. Reinke's edema is characterized by the "sac-like" appearance of the fluid-filled vocal cords.[5] The swelling of the vocal folds causes the voice to become deep and hoarse. Therefore, the major symptom of Reinke's edema is a hoarseness similar to laryngitis.