Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:37:07 AM
Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 26, 2019, 10:04:52 AM
Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 10:03:02 AM
Purposefully misunderstood , bullied, belittled and pushed ... wow ... like wtf ..

?ignore everything related to the opposition and clear Universal signs to avoid claiming illusions of illness? took me out :kii:

Moesha a ki
this writer

Ack!
Hcjdjdjdjdjdjd

Is it JK Rowling?s

Do yawl even understand what that means

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

brocka4life

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 26, 2019, 05:32:04 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 05:12:35 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on January 26, 2019, 04:50:35 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 04:45:42 PM
If the illness is true, it sounds pretty serious.

1. Acute laryngitis is a temporary condition caused by overusing the vocal cords. It can also be caused by an infection. Treating the underlying condition causes the laryngitis to go away. Acute laryngitis can be caused by: viral infections

2. Acute sinusitis can be triggered by a cold or allergies and may resolve on its own.
Symptoms include headache, facial pain, runny nose, and nasal congestion.

3. Vocal hemorrhage occurs when a blood vessel in the vocal fold or in the vocal cord ruptures, and leaks blood into the superficial lamina propria (SLP). This disrupts the vibrations in the vocal cord and usually causes severe disorder of the voice (dysphonia).
Vocal hemorrhage typically happens as a result of forceful or incorrect use of the voice. Its pathology is the same as a bruise anywhere else on the body, where blood vessels break and leak blood into the skin. The resulting bruise then heals so long as it is not retraumatized. Similarly, in the case of vocal hemorrhage, complete voice rest is essential to allow the vocal cord to remain still. This enables blood to be reabsorbed. Failing to rest the voice can cause further bleeding and scarring.

4. Reinke's edema is characterized by the "sac-like" appearance of the fluid-filled vocal cords.[5] The swelling of the vocal folds causes the voice to become deep and hoarse. Therefore, the major symptom of Reinke's edema is a hoarseness similar to laryngitis.

I hope u don?t take this this the wrong way but what about the rest of her post about the drama .

We gon conviently ignore the fact that sis fell out again with someone and this time it cost her the launch of her era?

I mean, two shows that aren?t televised shouldn?t cost her the launch of her album era.

I wasn?t speaking in hyperbole.

That?s exactly what happened
EXACTLY

Listen, you and your Oxford degrees are going to have to break it down for little ol? me and explain how it cost her her album launch.

KippDaddy

Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 05:39:32 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on January 26, 2019, 05:32:04 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 05:12:35 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on January 26, 2019, 04:50:35 PM

1. Acute laryngitis is a temporary condition caused by overusing the vocal cords. It can also be caused by an infection. Treating the underlying condition causes the laryngitis to go away. Acute laryngitis can be caused by: viral infections

2. Acute sinusitis can be triggered by a cold or allergies and may resolve on its own.

3. Vocal hemorrhage occurs when a blood vessel in the vocal fold or in the vocal cord ruptures, and leaks blood into the superficial lamina propria (SLP). This disrupts the vibrations in the vocal cord and usually causes severe disorder of the voice (dysphonia).
Vocal hemorrhage typically happens as a result of forceful or incorrect use of the voice. Its pathology is the same as a bruise anywhere else on the body, where blood vessels break and leak blood into the skin. The resulting bruise then heals so long as it is not retraumatized. Similarly, in the case of vocal hemorrhage, complete voice rest is essential to allow the vocal cord to remain still. This enables blood to be reabsorbed. Failing to rest the voice can cause further bleeding and scarring.

4. Reinke's edema is characterized by the "sac-like" appearance of the fluid-filled vocal cords.[5] The swelling of the vocal folds causes the voice to become deep and hoarse. Therefore, the major symptom of Reinke's edema is a hoarseness similar to laryngitis.

I hope u don?t take this this the wrong way but what about the rest of her post about the drama .

We gon conviently ignore the fact that sis fell out again with someone and this time it cost her the launch of her era?

I mean, two shows that aren?t televised shouldn?t cost her the launch of her album era.

I wasn?t speaking in hyperbole.

That?s exactly what happened
EXACTLY

Listen, you and your Oxford degrees are going to have to break it down for little ol? me and explain how it cost her her album launch.

It wasn?t stated that these shows would be the start of of 2019 for nothing

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 05:40:03 PM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 26, 2019, 05:38:44 PM
Purposefully misunderstood , bullied, belittled and pushed ... wow ... like wtf ..

?ignore everything related to the opposition and clear Universal signs to avoid claiming illusions of illness? took me out :kii:

Moesha a ki
this writer

Ack!
Hcjdjdjdjdjdjd

Is it JK Rowling?s

I'll ask an octoroonawatchamacallitogist

Lol at an octoroon

I saw an ent last year because i was terrified my falsetto wasnt resonant and i had alot of breathiness
He told me it was reflux laryngitis
The stomach acid was keeping my vocal cords inflamed
Now i didnt even have a show and i was worried about it  just for my own ease of mind
So i dont see........

But anyways shes saying that she didnt want to be defeated untill she actually was
Didnt want to see red flag one and give up didnt want to see red flag two and give up
Didnt want to see red flag 3 and give up bit had to give up when red flag four came and prevented her from doing it

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

RatherBe

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 26, 2019, 05:47:35 PM
Are we still angry?
Shoulda knew she would find a way to fuck up a good thing.

I?m pissed that I got my hopes up.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Well it?s typical. And then she added drama to the post as well. Like wtf.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I feel bad for the people who actually spent money for flights, hotel rooms and so forth.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

KippDaddy

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 05:50:35 PM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 26, 2019, 05:47:54 PM
Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 05:40:03 PM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 26, 2019, 05:38:44 PM

Moesha a ki
this writer

Ack!
Hcjdjdjdjdjdjd

Is it JK Rowling?s

I'll ask an octoroonawatchamacallitogist

Lol at an octoroon

I saw an ent last year because i was terrified my falsetto wasnt resonant and i had alot of breathiness
He told me it was reflux laryngitis
The stomach acid was keeping my vocal cords inflamed
Now i didnt even have a show and i was worried about it  just for my own ease of mind
So i dont see........

But anyways shes saying that she didnt want to be defeated untill she actually was
Didnt want to see red flag one and give up didnt want to see red flag two and give up
Didnt want to see red flag 3 and give up bit had to give up when red flag four came and prevented her from doing it
I'm just trying to figure it out if was red flags that truly caused the cancelation or if the niggers she was cursing out this morning played a part too.

:omf:

Who she cuss out?  Did I miss soemthing smh.  Second hand embarrassment again

BranLover

Damn Bran.  :'(

'ology

Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:36:00 AM
Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 10:01:08 AM
U know what, let's just call it what it is. Ever since the Afrodisiac era, Brandy has been lipping to pre-recorded vocals. She has never had a concert or show in OVER 15 YEARS where she has sang FULLY live for an hour or more. That is a part of the problem. When u rely so much on lipping, you lose confidence in what u can do live and that is the case with Brandy. No way in hell was Brandy gonna show up doing a 2hr show with all live vocals. And if that was the plan, thats why her voice gave out cause she's not used to doing that. The Whitney tribute on BET was pre-recorded while everyone including Cissy came out sounding off key and all, but Bran has to be perfect every time and doesn't wanna risk sounding bad. Then the nerves start to kick in especially if things cant go her usual way and she blames the team. Fuck dancers, Frank Gatson and all that shit. All we've ever really wanted from Bran at some point in time is just for her to stand in front of a mic and siiing. And do it LIVE like she used to when she was 15 and 18. A Beyonce I Am Yours kinda concert if u will. If that was the game plan, all this blame game shit wouldnt be going down. Bitch, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!
I?m cringing because this is all true too  :unsure:
!!!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

BigDawg

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 06:08:32 PM
I mean it's great to want a Beyonce mess from GHan

But to be fair, Beyonce was put through boot camp hell as a child to build the stamina she has.

No one can wake up one day and say "ack! Imma give a Beyonce tea today."
Unless they've had extensive Beyonce training.

She's often compared to Michael for her performances and guess what - he had VERY similar training as a child.

GHan was just never a Beyonce type performer. And that doesn't mean she's less of an artist, it just means she didn't come from that foundation.

So she may need to decide if she wants to continue chasing waterfalls or stick to the rivers and ponds she's used to. The former would be very ambitious of her trying, the latter may be more of a reality.
!!!

BigDawg

Hopefully she regroups, pushes and releases the new album, then builds the kind of show she wants to give. I really enjoyed her show when I went and it was nothing extravagant, the venue was very low key but packed, she performed a great show just her and the band.