Brandy quietly at work on her album the last two weeks

Started by RekeRig, October 23, 2015, 12:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

Good news, but we should still be able to get the EP soon. I hope she hasn't changed her mind about that.

RekeRig

;nnnn we know her too well. she's done this once before

i really pray she hasn't changed her mind. that wouldn't be cute and would even turn ME almost
completely off. Absolutely not

BranLover

Quote from: RIG on October 23, 2015, 12:25:49 AM

i really pray she hasn't changed her mind. that wouldn't be cute and would even turn ME almost

bbbbbbbb

Sad to say, but I'd be surprised if she still goes through with it. We haven't heard a peep about it from her since July/August. I'm scared now.

.betterwiseup

Fine Dining

So no ep?

Wow....I'll settle for the album them.
Just need new music.

GLOCK

I'm so disappointed!
How many twists and turns can one artist have in 2 years

Ch..
Just bring on Zoe cuz.. Ain't no fucking music coming in the next 6 months .. Maybe not even a year

RAY7

get ready Silent is gonna put up a video of her saying
"Starz... I know... I said I was gonna release an EP but
I just...I feel like you guys deserve, MORE, ya know? So after recording... the EP
and listening, I felt like it-it wasn't my best, so Im gonna take the best songs and put them on my album,
now, dont be too mad at me ya'll, I promised it wasn't gon be 4 years again and Im sorry, but I have to trust... my GUT, and my gut is telling to give my best, which is full album..."

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ........ on October 23, 2015, 12:52:55 AM

I just...I feel like you guys deserve, MORE, ya know? So after recording... the EP
and listening, I felt like it-it wasn't my best, so Im gonna take the best songs and put them on my album,
now, dont be too mad at me ya'll, I promised it wasn't gon be 4 years again and Im sorry, but I have to trust... my GUT, and my gut is telling to give my best, which is full album..."

omf. I read this in her voice. EVERY WORD  :kii: so true.

FINE.

Fucking sucks how some artists spoil their fans with music. (Chris for example)
We should have been gotten the EP. Sis is a vet..a damn 5-6 song Ep shouldn't take 5-6 years

Miss me with that perfectionist mess

What the fuck is the hold up

RekeRig

hewritez

Quote from: ........ on October 23, 2015, 12:52:55 AM

f that sounds just like her.

But in the middle she'll take a big dramatic intake of breath. Exhale. Then talk again.

Cuban0

Quote from: NexTae on October 23, 2015, 12:19:09 AM
Good news, but we should still be able to get the EP soon. I hope she hasn't changed her mind about that.

Phantom

Yeah I give up lol she just doesn't.....get it. I'll always stan to a degree. She seems passionate and on her game when it comes to acting though so I guess I'll try that out when Zoe debuts.