Jay Arnold Klein died

Started by whatever, October 23, 2015, 09:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatever

Michael Jackson's longtime doctor Arnold Klein who is the rumored biological father of the pop star's children dies

Dr. Arnold Klein passed away Thursday night in California aged 70
He was Michael Jackson's longtime dermatologist
Dr. Klein had claimed in 2013 that he was the biological father of Prince Jackson
He is rumored to be the biological father of all of Jackson's children as the biological mother of the three, Debbie Rowe, was his medical assistant

By CHRIS SPARGO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 08:00 EST, 23 October 2015 | UPDATED: 08:25 EST, 23 October 2015
5View comments

Michael Jackson's longtime physician passed away Thursday night in California.
Dr. Arnold Klein, who was Jackson's dermatologist, was admitted to the hospital four days ago suffering severe abdominal pains according to TMZ.
Klein, who was 70-years-old, was also suffering from Multiple Sclerosis and confined to a wheelchair at the time of his death.

+1

Dr. Arnold Klein (above) passed away Thursday night in California aged 70

In 2013, Dr. Klein had posted a photo of himself and Prince Jackson on Facebook implying that he was the biological father of Michael's oldest son.
Michael met the biological mother of Prince, Debbie Rowe, through Dr. Klein as she was his medical assistant.
Prince actually addressed these rumors just hours before Dr. Klein's death on Twitter when someone wrote that he was not a Jackson but rather a Rowe-Klein.
He responded by saying; 'The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb ... I was raised by my dad with my brother and sister.'
Klein - who was nicknamed 'The father of Botox' - would often vacation with Jackson and his family and they often spent holidays together.
He was also heavily investigated after Jackson's death, and it was reported by TMZ that he injected the pop star with the drug Demerol 51 times in just three months and also allegedly administered Propofol to him for an acne treatment.
Dr. Klein also gave Jackson prescriptions for Demerol under multiple aliases.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3pOj65JAZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

whatever

October 23, 2015, 09:58:42 AM #1 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 09:59:29 AM by whatever
http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/23/michael-jackson-doctor-arnie-klein-dies/
Michael Jackson's longtime physician and close friend Dr. Arnold Klein died Thursday night in Palm Springs ... TMZ has learned.
Dr. Klein was admitted to a hospital in Palm Springs 4 days ago ... according to law enforcement sources. We're told he was suffering severe abdominal pains, and remained in the hospital until he died Thursday evening. He was pronounced dead, of natural causes, at 7:50 PM.
Klein, a renowned Beverly Hills dermatologist, had an astonishing fall from grace in the wake of Michael's death. He was the go-to dermatologist  for scores of celebrities, including Elizabeth Taylor, Dolly Parton, Goldie Hawn, Dustin Hoffman, Sharon Stone and Cher.
Klein was also a Botox pioneer ... in fact he was called, "The father of Botox."
MJ and Klein were the best of friends, often vacationing and spending holidays together. But MJ used their friendship to help fuel his drug addiction. 

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/23/michael-jackson-doctor-arnie-klein-dies/#ixzz3pOpMXqPv

MAY

OMG! We were just talking about him last night!

MAY

LiiVE

Bbbcvbbbbb what a coincidence

Zankou.

so he had MS and was in a wheelchair???

JAY GORL

hewritez

f
after fucking that weird gorl?

iman

How crazy is it that we were just talking about him? :uhh: Wow.

AIDS!

Quote from: Zankou. on October 23, 2015, 12:18:22 PM
so he had MS and was in a wheelchair???

JAY GORL
njjjjjmnu yvycycvv
I will not takgv

iman

Sinpool

eeeeeeeeeee

this reminds me when a bunch of Chris Brown stans dragged MJ on another site and called him all kinds of Pedos and child molesters and then he died the next day

RekeRig

Omg this is so creepy

My condolences Jay ????????

Marilyn

Quote from: whatever on October 23, 2015, 09:57:55 AM
Michael Jackson's longtime doctor Arnold Klein who is the rumored biological father of the pop star's children

:udontlookok:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Marilyn on October 23, 2015, 07:15:29 PM
Quote from: whatever on October 23, 2015, 09:57:55 AM
Michael Jackson's longtime doctor Arnold Klein who is the rumored biological father of the pop star's children

:udontlookok:

XXXXXXXXXXXVCVCC

:holdupguys: