Looks like Bran is re-recording songs from her debut

Started by HUGO, October 15, 2019, 08:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

RayJ is doing an album and he sang Best friend recently to tribute her. I don't think she's redoing all her songs 

could be for his album guys 

Gilgamesh.

It feels like that weird space after the accident where we had no idea what was gong or if Brandy even wanted to do music anymore. 

Le Champ

I admit that Bran is getting on my nerves, but she DID just release a new song less than a month ago. Let's give her credit for SOMETHING

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Le Champ on October 15, 2019, 03:26:10 PM
I admit that Bran is getting on my nerves, but she DID just release a new song less than a month ago. Let's give her credit for SOMETHING

Its sad that Brandy a releasing "a song" is something to congratulate her over.

FRANCE

Quote from: 1RIG on October 15, 2019, 03:23:34 PM
RayJ is doing an album and he sang Best friend recently to tribute her. I don't think she's redoing all her songs

could be for his album guys

Whatever it is, this is just another case of Brandy cancelling a show and then trying to make up for it by sharing a snipoet of some song. Maybe not her intent but thats how its coming off to me. See, a better video would be her being in rehearsals learning the choreo to the new material. Then at least I can say "she cancelled the show to focus on new choreo or to prep for the music video". She shouldve never showed us this.

^

Bentley. HARRIS!

Le Champ

I think Brandy's issue like most have mentioned is that there appears to be no direction. Like this girl could be regarded as a legend but she carries herself like a lost new artist. From her fashion, to social media, to how quiet she is about the upcoming music. Everything is sloppy, especially for someone of her caliber.

BrandonBranlee

Did Brandy cancel that show she had with the other 90s chicks?

yummy

yummy

FRANCE

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 15, 2019, 03:50:21 PM
Did Brandy cancel that show she had with the other 90s chicks?

Yep. She said she was sick.