Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

QuoteWith the murderous police shootings in Baton Rouge this weekend, similar incident in Dallas on July 7 and more plus the highly charged White House race, sources say it was ?just not the right time? to debut Shooter. As other outlets have done in the past when attacks or shootings have occurred, USA had postponed the July 19 premiere to next Monday on July 11 as a consequence of the killing of 5 police officers and injuring of more in the Texas city on a week and a half ago by a sniper.
USA Network has pushed the premiere of conspiracy thriller Shooter to the fall, EW has learned.

v;  :uhh: i just.....

JRocka

Hey Manny just started watching....and I'm crying lol despite being a supernatural it's quite funny! I kept hollering everytime the guy who mouth look like an asshole keeps talking :plzstop:

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: LiBra on July 19, 2016, 07:59:56 AM
Hey Manny just started watching....and I'm crying lol despite being a supernatural it's quite funny! I kept hollering everytime the guy who mouth look like an asshole keeps talking :plzstop:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

♛MANNY♛

GRAND

You like it?

God I'll fcking watch today

♛MANNY♛

from episode 4 on omfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

♛MANNY♛

King

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 17, 2016, 03:00:50 PM
Iono if u guys watch underground bit i just watched the season finale and :gorlonfire:

The show is legendary

Zankou.

BAPHOMET.

Admin

Anyone been watching the 2nd season of Scream?

Zankou.

nah.. I watched 10 minutes of the first episode and was disgusted

GRAND

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: squid on July 21, 2016, 02:55:03 PM
Anyone been watching the 2nd season of Scream?

Dead of Summer >