Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

JRocka

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on October 14, 2016, 08:30:58 AM
Van Helsing - Renewed for a 2nd Season

omff

after the horrid first 15 minutes i couldn't get into it but a friend told me it gets better

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

American Crime Story - Renewed for a 3rd Season; Dealing with Versace Murder

Vonc2002

Im watching AHS from last week. Is the stories about this house actually real? I thought it was all just fiction
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

♛MANNY♛

MelMel

Manny, bby, I thought you deleted this thread last night and I was going to read you :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Yea, that AHS was truly iconic. I hope they can keep this up. The twist better not be some mess

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: MelMel on October 19, 2016, 12:10:27 AM
Manny, bby, I thought you deleted this thread last night

got a few more pages before i do that  :tistheseas:

MelMel

Vonc2002