Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on October 29, 2016, 06:12:03 PMbut yeah this season slays coven so far, IMO

Absolutely and anyone who doesn't agree probably is illegal and doesn't speak English well
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Vonc2002

OMFG! So cause he wanted to fck a ghost u had to take him out :uhh:
Yea, hope lee is the one that survives
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Zankou.

October 29, 2016, 06:25:31 PM #1624 Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 06:26:06 PM by Nice Stereo.
The way she bashed his head in tho

:diddraispoot:

Vonc2002

Im disgusted. Like, aint u the same bitch that practice yoga and eats chia seeds? Can't wait till she's taken out :overit:

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Zankou.

Kathy deserves a golden globe and an Emmy for this role

Vonc2002

Yea, she's acting really well, crazy ass

MelMel

wow Coven >>>> this season

and fuck you Bitch 1 and Bitch 2

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Are they about to EAT this bitch :uhh: