TS Madison exposed by former manager: Unpaid taxes, unfinished basement, etc.

Started by herbie, August 01, 2020, 05:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

:omf: wtf

He's saying Maddy loves to brag about how much money she has but she owes taxes, has been in her house with an unfinished basement for over 10 years, lives in filthy conditions - bedroom and rugs are nasty in her house...rats run rampant thru the Chateau, etc

CREAM.

So Maddie is a phony, messy, fame hungry, dirty, walking science experiment is what I got from this

What else is going on

yummy

Bruce

Lord, these people are so unprofessional. Why all of the personal feelings in business? If you have your business in order you will always be protected financially. That is all that matters to me.

There's  no way I would argue with someone with a bigger platform than me because of how I feel. I would be more concerned about how that would look to my future clients.

CREAM.

Maddie is lying downe 

annbbjgghjHHGGHHYHJHGGJJjf
d
dd
d
ssnshhahhhjhgh

CREAM.

Quote from: Te Kā 🔥 on August 01, 2020, 06:27:37 PM
this damn miss cleo tarot reading

boy if u dont get back to the fucking MESS
CVVFCccvvvvvccccvvvvvvcccvbbccvbbbccnbv

Gilgamesh.

mauza

Quote from: Te Kā 🔥 on August 01, 2020, 05:42:15 PM
:omf: wtf

He's saying Maddy loves to brag about how much money she has but she owes taxes, has been in her house with an unfinished basement for over 10 years, lives in filthy conditions - bedroom and rugs are nasty in her house...rats run rampant thru the Chateau, etc

I believe him!

"جاني الاسمر"

Edge gorl

gay n trans ppl think they can getta pass for bein assholes nd tht AINT it!

CREAM.

I had to click out

Im a spiritual gorl and I'm into tarot but this wasn't the time for it like gorl 

I'm here for mess